VN Others Alisant's Demon [Chapter 1] [Jamescrab]

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
fcnWa6.png

Overview:
Alisant is a normal girl with a best friend, a crush, and a loving family. She's also about to acquire a sex-crazed demon that will never leave her be...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: Jamescrab
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Rfr3vA.png l1hrXG.png URsO8a.png ZtyzAf.png cPPlmh.png

Last edited:

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
So...from reading the overview, we play as a after thought? Seems like it's going to be mostly lesbian stuff. Why not just make a female protag? Seems like a odd choice to me.
Ah, so i was not the only one scratching my head with that overview, that is good to know.
I understand why there's some confusion here, let me clarify a few things.
In this game, a girl is telling her story to someone, and that someone is the main character (MC) I believe,
You have the option to choose whether to listen to her story or not and few other choices. Depending on your decision, you can either reach a bad ending or have the girl remove a part of her clothing and continue the story.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Graphics look good but it is missing some tags and the order in which the tags appear matter.
Random shit, Random shit, Group Sex(already), Harem(already), Humor(sure...), Lesbian(No thanks. But people who enjoy female protagonist should love it), Male Protagonist(Oh it does have a male), Multiple Endings(Chapter 1 don't care), Oral Sex(ya, lesbian), Stripping

Reactions: battali0n

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
In this game, a girl is telling her story to someone, and that someone is the main character (MC) I believe,
You have the option to choose whether to listen to her story or not and few other choices. Depending on your decision, you can either reach a bad ending or have the girl remove a part of her clothing and continue the story.
So, female protag with a speedbump/"viewer avatar" for the dev not to go full meta with the girl pretty much speaking to the audience.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If this is the case, then it's incorrectly-tagged. What you're describing is Female Protagonist with a framing story, which is not the same thing at all as Male Proteagonist. If the girl is the one telling the story, and the supposed male "MC" only ever interacts with her by her stripping for him, that's also not remotely harem, so that tag's wrong, too.

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
If this is the case, then it's incorrectly-tagged. What you're describing is Female Protagonist with a framing story, which is not the same thing at all as Male Proteagonist. If the girl is the one telling the story, and the supposed male "MC" only ever interacts with her by her stripping for him, that's also not remotely harem, so that tag's wrong, too.
Harem tag removed.(y)

dkrr

Apr 17, 2019
Cool now I can play a game with characters i created in HS2, I'm actually happy

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version ch1 of the game

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Game opens in fullscreen, settings menu seems to do absolutely nothing. Great first impressions.

The perfect VN engine already exists, why do so many devs insist on reinventing the wheel?

The framing device is very lame. Past tense makes any VN worse, and interrupting the story for some completely irrelevant shit is just awful. Dropped.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Game opens in fullscreen, settings menu seems to do absolutely nothing. Great first impressions.

The perfect VN engine already exists, why do so many devs insist on reinventing the wheel?

The framing device is very lame. Past tense makes any VN worse, and interrupting the story for some completely irrelevant shit is just awful. Dropped.
I was wondering if that was just me. Same here, can't change anything in the options menu.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Graphics look good but it is missing some tags and the order in which the tags appear matter.
Random shit, Random shit, Group Sex(already), Harem(already), Humor(sure...), Lesbian(No thanks. But people who enjoy female protagonist should love it), Male Protagonist(Oh it does have a male), Multiple Endings(Chapter 1 don't care), Oral Sex(ya, lesbian), Stripping
Thanks for the info. This is a non-starter for me.