Unity Alien X Lab [Development Thread]

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Hi All!
While I can't share the demo link just yet, I'm thrilled to start unveiling the art of Alien X Lab.

You can download our first demo version on our Patreon page (available publicly for everyone):
Any support will be very appreciated!

Who we are

We are a small indie game development team that enjoys creating unique gameplay, experimenting with different ideas, and constantly seeking new inspirations. We're excited to have your support and guidance in creating a game that resonates with our community and us. At the moment, we're a team of only three members, working on this project part-time. As a result, releases may not be as regular. Nevertheless, we're committed to doing our best.

Alien X Lab

Alien X Lab is a space lab simulator where players step into the role of researchers journeying from their home galaxy to Earth. The gameplay revolves around two main components: researching machinery technologies and breeding alien species.

Machinery Technologies
In this segment, players will engage in the creation and enhancement of new devices within the game world, enabling researchers to extract energy from human emotions. The primary cycle involves utilizing these devices during intimate interactions with test subjects, followed by upgrading and innovating new devices. Additionally, there's a focus on training test subjects to endure more experiments.

Test Subject
TestSubject-Optimized.png

Using

promo-gif-1-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Using-Optimized.gif

Upgrading

Upgrade-Optimized.gif

Training
Training-Optimized.gif

Breeding alien species

This segment is dedicated to the future implementation of breeding alien species, an aspect currently in the planning stage. The focus will be on crafting new alien species, each endowed with distinctive characteristics—both visually and in terms of gameplay—by selectively breeding them with test subjects from Earth.

Last edited:

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Do you like the visual style? Do you like the game theme/setting? Any thoughts will be appreciated

Reactions: Buletti

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
This is a great start! I do like the visuals. The Squatting animation might have a little room for imrovement. But the animations on the cross are awesome! I am really looking forward to more additions to the game! Well done!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: heroesx

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Hi All! Today, we're thrilled to offer you an glimpse into the ongoing development of Alien X Lab!
We're actively developing customization options, giving you the freedom to choose hair color and style, eye and makeup colors, and, in the future, the ability to change clothes.

Customization-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

And here are a few screenshots from our second game mechanic: Breeding Alien Species.
Note: These screens are not the final look; they represent our work in progress.

tentacles-1.gif tentacles-01.png

We're aiming to drop the next version next week. For exclusive updates, behind-the-scenes content, and to be the first to experience the new features, make sure to subscribe to our page. Your support keeps the development gears turning!

IvanGaffno

Oct 3, 2022
And here are a few screenshots from our second game mechanic: Breeding Alien Species.
Note: These screens are not the final look; they represent our work in progress.

View attachment 3427230 View attachment 3427231

We're aiming to drop the next version next week. For exclusive updates, behind-the-scenes content, and to be the first to experience the new features, make sure to subscribe to our page. Your support keeps the development gears turning!
A fucking space-going Rafflesia arnoldii… Poor girl, go figure if the tears are due to the intrusion of the flower’s “style” or its stench :unsure:

P.S. The subject's reaction looks cool, as usual.

• Red Heart
Reactions: heroesx

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Hi All!

The new version of Alien X Lab is now live! Here's what's been added:

• Customization options (including hair colors and styles, eye colors, piercings, and one new clothing set)
  • Tens pads
  • Various medicines to alter the test subjects' states
  • New missions
  • Minor fixes
Now it's available on my Patreon page. Tomorrow morning, I'm traveling to another country to meet with my team, who will also be working on this project. However, I'll return on Monday and upload the new version to F95 as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IvanGaffno

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Hi all. I'm not sure if it's interesting for everyone, but perhaps it is for other developers. Our account on SubscribeStar was approved, and it only took a few weeks (17 days from registration, just a day after I provided links to my pages to their support team).