• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

SpcTrum

Jun 6, 2018
Oh, in that case i'll porbably give this game a while before i actually play more of it...
Game play is smooth and has good difficulty.
Cause it's side scroller u can't expect rich story but it's really fun and long enough.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Do you only get a scene when you die? Clothes rip off doesn't seem to make a difference. (Seems so. :()

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
Game play is smooth and has good difficulty.
Cause it's side scroller u can't expect rich story but it's really fun and long enough.
oh, im sure the gameplay is just fine, good even. But i'm no fan of having to stop because i cant progress any further, and then having to wait for another update.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
i just hope he doesn't get demoralized on all those entitled screeching in his blog. So many impatient people complaining about how much was done on the update in his blog. As a developer it's tiring to see those kind of comments..
It's not his full time job. It's a friggin hobby.

Reactions: M-2315

FLN1

Sep 9, 2017
It seems like I can unlock all but 6 scenes in gallery, anyone know how to unlock all? (I used the savedata H_scene 0-->1 method)
View attachment 255749
Taken from his wordpress site:
"– I just updated the game.
Press ‘F1’ key in the Gallery, 29 H -scenes will be released. (exclude 6 animations)"

Personaly, I'm just glad to see something happen with this. Kinda figured it would take a while, always does. But hey, anything worth having is worth waiting for?;)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
You all mocked me when I said he was still working on the game! You all doubted my faith in the great Grimhelm, yet here our blessing awaits us! Now to see what kinds of fun stuff there is with this massive update.

I just did a quick check: for those of you with older saves, you can just copy the SaveData.dat file from v12B right into the folder, and they see to load up just fine.

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
I played this one on July last year. Glad to see it is still going and it is just as good as I remember.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
"fuller" save, yet seems like there are couple of scenes missing from the game as wips. locked behind demo state
You missed a couple items: an MP upgrade, and the Poison Skull (+200 Atk).

Kind of weird that one the hidden scenes was just a repeat of the very first scene with the flier. On his website, he left a post about pressing F1 in the Gallery to unlock all of the scenes, but that didn't work for me, I had to manually unlock the new ones.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
You missed a couple items: an MP upgrade, and the Poison Skull (+200 Atk).

Kind of weird that one the hidden scenes was just a repeat of the very first scene with the flier. On his website, he left a post about pressing F1 in the Gallery to unlock all of the scenes, but that didn't work for me, I had to manually unlock the new ones.
hidden scene?

edit: also he updated a new upload that has a working F1 unlock

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
hidden scene?

edit: also he updated a new upload that has a working F1 unlock
By hidden scene, I meant the 8th scene of the third row, since I don't think you can earn that normally. I think that's apart of the 6 animations he mentioned you shouldn't be able to unlock, which is why it's just a repeat of the very first scene.

blackfeather

Aug 28, 2018
OMG,you come back! BTW, why the author's patreon homepage was banned? As far as i know, the possible reasons are insect (which is impossible) and nude pics on the homepage. If the author doesn't know about it, i hope he could get back his payment.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes