4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I love the game but I love the art even more. Is there a way how I can find the art from the monsters in the file ? It seems I have to convert them but first I need to know which file I need to convert first.
Some one knows about this technical stuff ?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Valeriyo use something like
Thanks! I was able to look into them but since every single enemy exists of different sprites, like 20 or so and they all are randomly placed its pain in the ass to put them together lol. If some want to earn some quick bucks and do the work for me, hit me in the DMs.

But damn, these fucking female xenomorph are fucking hot... Im a furry now ? o_O

Edit: By the way, someone knows what happend with the dev ? Did he works on a new project ?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks! I was able to look into them but since every single enemy exists of different sprites, like 20 or so and they all are randomly placed its pain in the ass to put them together lol. If some want to earn some quick bucks and do the work for me, hit me in the DMs.

But damn, these fucking female xenomorph are fucking hot... Im a furry now ? o_O

Edit: By the way, someone knows what happend with the dev ? Did he works on a new project ?
GRIMHELM's normally like this. They disappear for years, put out a great game, support it for a little while, then disappear again.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
They ? So its multiple people working on a project ? Is there a way to contact them ?
*"They" can also be used as a neutral replacement for "he/she". Usefull in situations like here, when you don't know someone's identity.
They have a Patreon and a web site (link in first post), but both are dead and there is no contact. Maybe someone has a hiden adress ?

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
*"They" can also be used as a neutral replacement for "he/she". Usefull in situations like here, when you don't know someone's identity.
They have a Patreon and a web site (link in first post), but both are dead and there is no contact. Maybe someone has a hiden adress ?
Nope. Grimhelm's last known activity was releasing the game on DLsite, which was in December 2020. That's all we know.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Slight update#1 for KMod

I found that people have some complaints and some request, which can either be easily fixed or added.
Here are the changelog
Changelog

• Sex scene escaping/struggling problem such as it is too easy or, in some case, arousal is reducing faster than it is gaining
    • Adjust the arousal gain's behavior to make it gain slightly easier
    • Each thrust is now generating a very small value of corruption
      • With difficult mode enable, the corruption gain is slightly higher

• Some people want sex scene to be able to repeat or loop-able
    • Add feature to make the sex scene to be able to repeat or loop-able
      • The chance that will make the sex scene repeat is depend on whether player has enable the difficult mode or not
        • Difficult mode on: 50% chance that the scene will repeat; this is because the debuff's duration is stackable (forget to mention about it :whistle:)
        • Difficult mode off: will always happen
      • If the arousal gauge, or the heart gauge is full, their will be no next loop. This is for preventing the never ending of sex loop

• Misc. change
    • Change some wording of some dialogue for future use
Please download the new variation of KMod at the original mod post here

• Red Heart
Reactions: mk40 and Hfreak

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Slight update#1 for KMod

I found that people have some complaints and some request, which can either be easily fixed or added.
Here are the changelog

Please download the new variation of KMod at the original mod post here
The latest version seems to have introduced random frames drop/lag spikes in the gallery. I've rolled back to the previous version and the issue was gone, so I presume something you changed in the latest version caused the problem. The issue doesn't seem to happen during regular gameplay, at least I didn't notice it if it happens.

Also, I came accross a problem with the metroid monsters, the arousal doesn't reset after reaching the "value overflow", which end up causing a never ending sex loop if there is at least two metroid monsters in the area (when one is done, the other one grab you immedialty, etc...).

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The latest version seems to have introduced random frames drop/lag spikes in the gallery. I've rolled back to the previous version and the issue was gone, so I presume something you changed in the latest version caused the problem. The issue doesn't seem to happen during regular gameplay, at least I didn't notice it if it happens.

Also, I came accross a problem with the metroid monsters, the arousal doesn't reset after reaching the "value overflow", which end up causing a never ending sex loop if there is at least two metroid monsters in the area (when one is done, the other one grab you immedialty, etc...).
The spike is now fixed, currently looking into the metroid monster problem

But some "inevitable" bug is still exist such as
  • The spike in Gallery
    • At first, this was caused by the "loop ender" that use to end the sex scene loop when the arousal hit max value, this was fixed by rearrange the code.
    • After checking the output_log.txt, I just found that because of the game's asset files have been changed due to KMod's new art stuff, some of the resource file will be reported as "out of bound", which in this case, it is sound_piston_sub. This is not game breaking, maybe somewhat annoying (in gallery, the spike will happen at the moment that scene start)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • The metroid monster problem
    • When the value overflow is hit, the loop is actually end, but the problem is due to the duration of "ending moment", the arousal value will go below max value, causes the arousal value to never be reset. I'm currently looking into this problem.
    • The problem about the never ending grab if there are more than 1 metroid monster is also exist in the vanilla version, even I tried to adjust the vulnerability duration, player can still be grabbed if player is in a "H_grab" proximity, which will trigger the monster to go into grab mode.
    • The only solution, right now, is either attack it before it goes into grab mode (if there is only one monster present) or kill one of metroid monster before they can group up
    • When the H scene of this monster is finish, it will back up and stay still for couple of seconds, just like other monster, you can use this moment to strike and kill it.

Reactions: mk40

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Question

Does anyone knows how to gray out or disable the button?

For example
1674489953009.png
I want to make the resurrect button unusable by either gray it out or disable its collider, making you unable to click or choose it.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I'm trying to get Texture Replacer to work with AQE to do some textures edit and easily load them without having to repack them with UABE each time I do a change. Does anyone have an idea how to make it work? Alt-F11 (which is the short cut to dump textures) doesn't work as it should and the log output seems to show one warning but I have no idea what to do with it.

Code:
[Message:   BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - AlienQuest-EVE (5/20/2020 6:53:34 AM)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity v4.6.7.12281826
[Info   :   BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 3.0.40818.0
[Info   :   BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 patcher plugin loaded
[Info   :   BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Message:   BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Property: Could not find property for type UnityEngine.Application and name isBatchMode
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info   :   BepInEx] 1 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.4.1]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
Update: Apparently Texture Replacer can't work with AQE because it's made with an older version of Unity that isn't supported by the plugin.

Last edited:

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
oh my God! Thanks for the fix, it's much harder to break out of the grip now! I also noticed that you removed the enemy's recline during the attack, thank you!

Only there is a problem that when you use magic, at least the initial monsters recline as before, and due to the fact that mana regenerates quite quickly, I can endlessly jump back and forth and shoot them with magic. Is it possible to do so that they are not thrown off so much? or at least with a certain chance of thrown. (Of course, in a complex mode that can be switched so as not to interfere with casual players)

P.S. I don't take the initial attack boost by +50 attacks, I like it when the game is harder :D

It would be nice to add stamina for a double jump and a high jump so that you can't endlessly fend off the enemy. (Of course, in a complex mode that can be switched so as not to interfere with casual players)

By the way, I noticed that she likes sex when she doesn't have hearts. Is this a bug?

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes