• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

As always, thanks for all your support.
I hope to give you the full version, as soon as possible.

That's what he wrote. I think the reason he show the picture like that is to give himself leeway, in case something happens.

But....

v0.13 will be released end of May.

There's hope. :D
Anyone knows what is the hidden massage of "v0.13 Update is coming"?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
its version .13 meaning its on going...
Well, the version number alone doesn't mean that much in this industry. There are some hentai games with version number 2.xx, that are still very much in an alpha/beta state.
But yes, this game is not yet completed.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
Is this awesome game in progress or completed?
In progress. There should be updates with new hentai content released at the end of this month, then (IIRC) end of July, and finally a release in August/September (though there might be content added after release, that's what happened with DARK STAR for example).

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
The end of the month is near, did the developer write more info about next release in the comment section of his latest post?
By the way, am I the only one who thinks his posting routine is funny? I mean, he wakes up once every 1-2 month and publish all his posts together

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Just the way he seems to do things from what I've seen. His work has quality so i don't mind him going dark for a while between releases.
Exactly my thoughts. Much better that some developers on Patreon that seem to only keep putting out excuses or other nonsense as to why there hasn't been a build in months. Under-promise and over-deliver. Don't give your fans expectations you can't live up to.

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
Exactly my thoughts. Much better that some developers on Patreon that seem to only keep putting out excuses or other nonsense as to why there hasn't been a build in months. Under-promise and over-deliver. Don't give your fans expectations you can't live up to.
That's true indeed but, don't you ever think "oh, I wonder how does his work proceed?" or "I'd like to have some more news about the next update date and contents"?

I mean, this work has a lot of quality, it's sad to see the developer get less patreons than other mediocre works. Also, I remember that, when I discovered this game, I thought it was an abandoned project because I hadn't seen any recent update at the time.

edit: by the way, I assume there are no more information between the comment of the developer patreon posts, am I correct?

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, last update was a month ago. When the update does come out, least give me a couple of hours. Please remember to support him if you can, I want his game to become a huge success.

It's gonna be a while before he action games like this again and I want him to know that we don't want him to stop making stuff like this.

Dec 13, 2017
he didn't say that's why you need to support for him before he will give you with advise you using in email games files and advise I think so maybe I am not sure because he has lose to money increase gain. Advise MEAN didn't give us maybe I am not sure I think so. They are pray for him before he will feel give for us

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
he didn't say that's why you need to support for him before he will give you with advise you using in email games files and advise I think so maybe I am not sure because he has lose to money increase gain. Advise MEAN didn't give us maybe I am not sure I think so. They are pray for him before he will feel give for us
Either you're using a machine translation, or you're having a stroke. Are you all right?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes