• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
The lack of evidence for games and no actual timeline for two separate AA games is bonkers.

I can understand why someone getting a few hundred bucks a month for nothing, would drag it out as long as possible. Nice little bonus.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Yo, does anyone have an eye on this "previous - new" (Fuck me...) "Alice Remake"? I have no idea what this game was called
The one with the brown haired and the surprisingly nice presentation poster with scenes and variants of the sister's clothes while sleeping
It also seems to be a scam? :HideThePain:

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Yo, does anyone have an eye on this "previous - new" (Fuck me...) "Alice Remake"? I have no idea what this game was called
The one with the brown haired and the surprisingly nice presentation poster with scenes and variants of the sister's clothes while sleeping
It also seems to be a scam? :HideThePain:
If you mean the copy but renewed game on DLsite it hasn't gotten any kind of update, still doesn's have a price
Ci-en is also dead, dev has effectively "disappeared" of the face of the earth

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kkicho

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Brother, when you click on the items you get a description of their properties, so click without fear, after all you click on them and then "USE" so they can become active
to be specific, I'm a bit confused on how tea and coffee works, like do they effect points gain, chance to find items, etc.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
to be specific, I'm a bit confused on how tea and coffee works, like do they effect points gain, chance to find items, etc.
They do exactly what they say, mate. They increase the value of a buff. So if you get a buff that increase points gain, they increase that point gain by 50% and 100%.
In easier terms, if you get the buff "Collector" which increases your chance to find items by 10%, tea will further increase this buff by 5% (50% of 10% is 5%) making it 15% instead. Coffee increases it by 100% making it 20% instead.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
They do exactly what they say, mate. They increase the value of a buff. So if you get a buff that increase points gain, they increase that point gain by 50% and 100%.
In easier terms, if you get the buff "Collector" which increases your chance to find items by 10%, tea will further increase this buff by 5% (50% of 10% is 5%) making it 15% instead. Coffee increases it by 100% making it 20% instead.
Thanks man, I feel a bit stupid not realizing that

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: Marphey

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
So shortly before presumed release of RJ01139254 Hentaku commented on the game ci-en
"Before you post your game read your messages! Read your last message I sent you. I'll also message you on F59Zone. Trust me your gonna wanna hear me out."
Maybe i was reading too many conspiracy theories lately but what was that all about?

aakantor

May 20, 2024
So shortly before presumed release of RJ01139254 Hentaku commented on the game ci-en
"Before you post your game read your messages! Read your last message I sent you. I'll also message you on F59Zone. Trust me your gonna wanna hear me out."
Maybe i was reading too many conspiracy theories lately but what was that all about?
I don't think the non-release of the ecchi game has anything to do with Hentaku... the guy spends his time spamming many creators, I'll give you an example here:

With the creator of Spending a Month with My Sister Hentaku keeps spamming him in all publications and I'm sure the creator ignores his spam and the guy keeps saying "read your previous messages":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so I could continue... putting more and more screenshots.

It is a little obvious that the creator ignores it since he responds or reacts to all the comments except his, I imagine that since to publish there you have to pay for that, he does not block it or anything :ROFLMAO:.

OfficialHentakuGames As a tip, if you write once and the creator of a game does not respond to you, it is because they are not interested, stop spamming unnecessarily.

I would say that instead of spamming everywhere looking for help/negotiations with other creators, focus on your work and get ahead alone.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
I don't think the non-release of the ecchi game has anything to do with Hentaku... the guy spends his time spamming many creators, I'll give you an example here:

With the creator of Spending a Month with My Sister Hentaku keeps spamming him in all publications and I'm sure the creator ignores his spam and the guy keeps saying "read your previous messages":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And so I could continue... putting more and more screenshots.

It is a little obvious that the creator ignores it since he responds or reacts to all the comments except his, I imagine that since to publish there you have to pay for that, he does not block it or anything :ROFLMAO:.

OfficialHentakuGames As a tip, if you write once and the creator of a game does not respond to you, it is because they are not interested, stop spamming unnecessarily.

I would say that instead of spamming everywhere looking for help/negotiations with other creators, focus on your work and get ahead alone.
Shit I hope you don't summon them accidentally. I don't want to see another 5 paragraphs of them defending a project that "just needs a bit more funding" to get started. Honestly I have more hope that ecchisan will release the game they're making than whatever this other "dev" is promising. Honestly bro should become a politician than a game dev if they're making promises like that.

aakantor

May 20, 2024
Shit I hope you don't summon them accidentally. I don't want to see another 5 paragraphs of them defending a project that "just needs a bit more funding" to get started. Honestly I have more hope that ecchisan will release the game they're making than whatever this other "dev" is promising. Honestly bro should become a politician than a game dev if they're making promises like that.
That reminds me of the person from the Imouto life Fantasy thread who didn't like Kagura's trailer and said he was going to create his own and send it to the creator, he made some giant texts saying that he had a lot of ideas and in the end Kagura ended up launching the game and he never released its improved trailer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes