• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
People who want a discussion on the remade game, there is a discord for it

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
I was a big fan of the AA - I even supported when SJ was releasing somewhat frequent updates and was quite active on discord. Then he broke the trust and disappeared. So, Ecchisan and Hentaku, you both seem to work on continuation of this dead project. Only time will show whether or not you are a continuation of the scam too. For me, I believe in presumption of innocence. So you both will be innocent until proven guilty. But please don't expect me or anyone else here to sponsor your work until solid proof is shown and that might take time. I believe you understand the reasons. Ecchisan is already SJing the whole thing I would say, so my hopes are more on Hentaku.

Godspeed, and please don't disappoint us. Cheers.

Jun 6, 2023
Gentlemen, Ladies and children that shouldn't be here...
Let's keep things nice and civil yes? let's line everything up nicely here for any newcomers :

Alice Awakening is dead in the water.
Alice Awakening Reborn is a project by HentakuGames to continue/remake the game, and I wish them godspeed and am looking forward to what they bring to the table.
Ecchi-san, who may or may not be Stickjump, is making a game that is... startlingly similar to Alice Awakening, and I am hoping that it releases soon.

so, having said that, let's tone down the bickering a bit ok? there are precious few co-habitation games that are worth the time and anything that increases that number is a good thing in my books.
Thank you so much!

Jun 6, 2023
I was a big fan of the AA - I even supported when SJ was releasing somewhat frequent updates and was quite active on discord. Then he broke the trust and disappeared. So, Ecchisan and Hentaku, you both seem to work on continuation of this dead project. Only time will show whether or not you are a continuation of the scam too. For me, I believe in presumption of innocence. So you both will be innocent until proven guilty. But please don't expect me or anyone else here to sponsor your work until solid proof is shown and that might take time. I believe you understand the reasons. Ecchisan is already SJing the whole thing I would say, so my hopes are more on Hentaku.

Godspeed, and please don't disappoint us. Cheers.
This will take time, Also the people who are paying for the Subscribestar can see behind the scenes work, the Subscribestar isn't just showing manga work, as I stated many times, not saying that your saying this but I mean the others. That I'm working on the Manga and the game, The game and the manga is being worked on at the same time, While I and Gorlock and a few others do the the building of the game. This process will take months maybe even a few years, so while the games being worked on we update you all with the manga so you can have something to view until the games development, and this is also to benefit us because we're building the game based on the manga. It's like producing an anime. You make manga first and depending on how your manga sells, that money can be used to work on the actual anime which is what anime fans wanna see. We're not just trying appeal to one audience and you all have to understand that. Just because you may not care for the manga. Again not saying you, I'm speaking for my cheerleaders who want me to fail XD. There are others who would want to see this manga. Not only that since the story is being re written this leaves room for customizations. For instance I have a tier on Subscribestar that is $100 which was supposed to be for when the game came out. The tier not only gives you early access but also you can get your own original character in the game. Thing is someone paid for it. With the manga being still developed I wrote they're character in the manga and they will be an official character for the game. So That already destroys most of your arguments who say no one want's a manga. I doubt that once I put out the manga no one here will read it. It's content for the game. Heres the cool part. In the Manga the protagonist follows his own path, but when the game come out, you follow your own path. So if something happens in the manga you don't like you can do something different and get a unique outcome. I get defensive because were putting alot of work and thought to this game, and you all know nothing. So we made sfx's, bgm's, main menu designs, manga sketches, manga cover arts, shown character designs, made a subscribestar, collaborated with other artists ect. But that's not evidence? We even have a demo video showing the game running, it's free It's posted in the patreon and Subscribestar for free showing the game running in Unity which mind you took us over 3 months. So to say I've no We've not shown any proof or evidence. Did you even look? Plus they casually just through the word scam at me. You have no dirt on me, you don't know me but this is how you treat me? Like come on talk about disrespect. But off of that. I appreciate you and the mods speaking up for me. Thank you and you will see gameplay and demos, I highly recommend joining our Subscribestar, because everything you want to see won't be for the public because this is behind the scenes work. This shows you everything and soon alot more. Now we have a few things we haven't posted yet, but as a developer they're reasons why I can't post them as of yet. With time everything will be revealed. Also for that one individual who said I have no proof that StickJump gave me his permission, I shouldn't have to reveal private info on that, But I'll say this Subscribestar is proof. Subscribestar doesn't tolerate the stealing of one's work. I had to prove to them that I was legit and show them our conversations that It was okay for me to do this. If didn't have permission I wouldn't be able to post on Subscribestar at all. Screenshot 2024-04-28 161515.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 161534.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 161545.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 161557.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 161612.png Screenshot 2024-04-28 161644.png

That's my proof, happy! I did this to prove a point I have no reason to hide anything. As I stated I'm completely transparent. Oh let me guess this still isn't enough? Also this aggression isn't at you just the hatters. But at the end of the day I'm gonna work on this weather you like it or not. Plus I'm not worried because I know we'll make this game happen. Patience is key. Also I bet a scammer wouldn't go through all of this, this is way to much effort.

Last edited:

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
This will take time, Also the people who are paying for the Subscribestar can see behind the scenes work, the Subscribestar isn't just showing manga work, as I stated many times, not saying that your saying this but I mean the others. That I'm working on the Manga and the game, The game and the manga is being worked on at the same time, While I and Gorlock and a few others do the the building of the game. This process will take months maybe even a few years, so while the games being worked on we update you all with the manga so you can have something to view until the games development, and this is also to benefit us because we're building the game based on the manga. It's like producing an anime. You make manga first and depending on how your manga sells, that money can be used to work on the actual anime which is what anime fans wanna see. We're not just trying appeal to one audience and you all have to understand that. Just because you may not care for the manga. Again not saying you, I'm speaking for my cheerleaders who want me to fail XD. There are others who would want to see this manga. Not only that since the story is being re written this leave room for customizations. For instance I have a tier on Subscribestar that is $100 which was suppose to be for when the game came out. The tier not only gives you early access but also you can get your own original character in the game. Thing is someone paid for it. With the manga being still developed I wrote they're character in the manga and they will be an official character for the game. So That already destroys most of your arguments who say no one want's a manga. I doubt that once I put out the manga no one here will read it. It's content for the game. Heres the cool part. In the Manga the protagonist follows his own path, but when the game come out, you follow your own path. So if something happens in the manga you don't like you can do something different and get a unique outcome. I get defensive because were putting alot of work and thought to this game, and you all know nothing. So we made sfx's, bgm's, main menu designs, manga sketches, manga cover arts, shown character designs, made a subscribestar, collaborated with other artists ect. But that's not evidence? We even have a demo video showing the game running, it's free It's posted in the patreon and Subscribestar for free showing the game running in Unity which mind you took us over 3 months. So to say I've no We've no shown any proof or evidence. Did you even look? Plus they casually just through the word scam at me. You have no dirt on me, you don't know me but this is how you treat me? Like come on talk about disrespect. But off of that. I appreciate you and the mods speaking up for me. Thank you and you will see gameplay and demos, I highly recommend join our Subscribestar, because everything you want to see won't be for the public because this is behind the scenes work. This shows you everything and soon alot more. Now we have a few things we haven't posted yet, but as a developer they're reasons why I can't post them as of yet. With time everything will be revealed. Also for that one individual who said I have no proof that StickJump gave me his permission, I shouldn't have to reveal private info on that, But I'll say this Subscribestar is proof. Subscribestar doesn't tolerate the stealing of one's work. I had to prove to them that I was legit and show them our conversations that It was okay for me to do this. If didn't have permission I wouldn't be able to post on Subscribestar at all. View attachment 3583977 View attachment 3583978 View attachment 3583979 View attachment 3583980 View attachment 3583981 View attachment 3583982

That's my proof, happy! I did this to prove a point I have no reason to hide anything. As I stated I'm completely transparent. Oh let me guess this still isn't enough? Also this aggression isn't at you just the hatters. But at the end of the day I'm gonna work on this weather you like it or not. Plus I'm not worried because I know we'll make this game happen. Patience is key. Also I bet a scammer would go through all of this, this is way to much effort.
Should definitely condense/indent walls of text that long

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
That's too much energy (and time) defending yourself. It's entirely pointless, just go work on your project for your own good, as well as your paying members. Don't come back to respond for every little critic/badmouthing, the more you defend yourself, the less credible you get because you spend too much time here arguing with pirates than working on your project. You are not "winning" here, the only winning you need to do is produce your game (and manga whatever). Just don't come back, forget this post, in fact unwatch this. You don't need inform here, words will get around anyway, especially if you release a demo of your game and it gets leaked.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
This will take time, Also the people who are paying for the Subscribestar can see behind the scenes work, the Subscribestar isn't just showing manga work, as I stated many times, not saying that your saying this but I mean the others. That I'm working on the Manga and the game, The game and the manga is being worked on at the same time, While I and Gorlock and a few others do the the building of the game. This process will take months maybe even a few years, so while the games being worked on we update you all with the manga so you can have something to view until the games development, and this is also to benefit us because we're building the game based on the manga. It's like producing an anime. You make manga first and depending on how your manga sells, that money can be used to work on the actual anime which is what anime fans wanna see. We're not just trying appeal to one audience and you all have to understand that. Just because you may not care for the manga. Again not saying you, I'm speaking for my cheerleaders who want me to fail XD. There are others who would want to see this manga. Not only that since the story is being re written this leaves room for customizations. For instance I have a tier on Subscribestar that is $100 which was supposed to be for when the game came out. The tier not only gives you early access but also you can get your own original character in the game. Thing is someone paid for it. With the manga being still developed I wrote they're character in the manga and they will be an official character for the game. So That already destroys most of your arguments who say no one want's a manga. I doubt that once I put out the manga no one here will read it. It's content for the game. Heres the cool part. In the Manga the protagonist follows his own path, but when the game come out, you follow your own path. So if something happens in the manga you don't like you can do something different and get a unique outcome. I get defensive because were putting alot of work and thought to this game, and you all know nothing. So we made sfx's, bgm's, main menu designs, manga sketches, manga cover arts, shown character designs, made a subscribestar, collaborated with other artists ect. But that's not evidence? We even have a demo video showing the game running, it's free It's posted in the patreon and Subscribestar for free showing the game running in Unity which mind you took us over 3 months. So to say I've no We've not shown any proof or evidence. Did you even look? Plus they casually just through the word scam at me. You have no dirt on me, you don't know me but this is how you treat me? Like come on talk about disrespect. But off of that. I appreciate you and the mods speaking up for me. Thank you and you will see gameplay and demos, I highly recommend joining our Subscribestar, because everything you want to see won't be for the public because this is behind the scenes work. This shows you everything and soon alot more. Now we have a few things we haven't posted yet, but as a developer they're reasons why I can't post them as of yet. With time everything will be revealed. Also for that one individual who said I have no proof that StickJump gave me his permission, I shouldn't have to reveal private info on that, But I'll say this Subscribestar is proof. Subscribestar doesn't tolerate the stealing of one's work. I had to prove to them that I was legit and show them our conversations that It was okay for me to do this. If didn't have permission I wouldn't be able to post on Subscribestar at all. View attachment 3583977 View attachment 3583978 View attachment 3583979 View attachment 3583980 View attachment 3583981 View attachment 3583982

That's my proof, happy! I did this to prove a point I have no reason to hide anything. As I stated I'm completely transparent. Oh let me guess this still isn't enough? Also this aggression isn't at you just the hatters. But at the end of the day I'm gonna work on this weather you like it or not. Plus I'm not worried because I know we'll make this game happen. Patience is key. Also I bet a scammer wouldn't go through all of this, this is way to much effort.
Thanks for all the clarification! All the best with the development, it's a difficult process. Looking forward to the days where we read the manga and play the game while you are free from the suspicions/accusations.
Cheers!

GorLock

Mar 8, 2020
lmao we already have that done awhile back but then. i came up with the idea that the backsplash would change as you progress in the story. so now we are redoing that part again.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
No need for demo, images can be made by AI. Just post a video of the game in a openable state, as in I open the game -> unity logo shows -> alice awakening reborn text with an Animated background that isn't from alice awakening. Bare minimum program.
Considering most cash grab games will have way more effort then that put in at a minimum that proves nothing.

Just seems that you want to see if you in essence say jump will OfficialHentakuGames listen.

No matter what the dev will do people will be skeptical for just the fact of the prier devs history alone. This supposedly will prove to you that the dev is legit. Then they have to do xx to prove to the next guy. As for me, and I am sure many others what you said will mean nothing. Anyone with access to unity, and an AI art generator can do that.

Instead of proving to entitled individuals that he is working on the game which he may never be able to convince them he is not doing a cash grab as there is always another argument. Just look round on this site. There is practically no game without someone calling the dev a milkier even games with monthly consistent updates.

OfficialHentakuGames just keep moving forward as you make progress, people will start to notice your game. Releasing a demo so your game will have its own page will help get more exposure then posting on this page ever will, but I would not recommend releasing a demo until you can maintain progress otherwise instead of showing your working it will make development look like it has stalled.

People coming in can not see behind the scenes so link them to your comic's development page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alice-awakening-reborn-progress.194990/

Also I would recommend adding a 3$ tier from what I have seen with other devs.

Hajiru

Jan 21, 2018
So Ecchi-san Game didnt came out... That is sad but predictable...
We wont see a game like this in a long time or ever... But well was fun to have some hope

punch123

Dec 22, 2017
Considering most cash grab games will have way more effort then that put in at a minimum that proves nothing.

Just seems that you want to see if you in essence say jump will OfficialHentakuGames listen.

No matter what the dev will do people will be skeptical for just the fact of the prier devs history alone. This supposedly will prove to you that the dev is legit. Then they have to do xx to prove to the next guy. As for me, and I am sure many others what you said will mean nothing. Anyone with access to unity, and an AI art generator can do that.

Instead of proving to entitled individuals that he is working on the game which he may never be able to convince them he is not doing a cash grab as there is always another argument. Just look round on this site. There is practically no game without someone calling the dev a milkier even games with monthly consistent updates.

OfficialHentakuGames just keep moving forward as you make progress, people will start to notice your game. Releasing a demo so your game will have its own page will help get more exposure then posting on this page ever will, but I would not recommend releasing a demo until you can maintain progress otherwise instead of showing your working it will make development look like it has stalled.

People coming in can not see behind the scenes so link them to your comic's development page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/alice-awakening-reborn-progress.194990/

Also I would recommend adding a 3$ tier from what I have seen with other devs.
You are also involved? If, and it is a big IF, there is a game, all the things I listed already exists. It is just to make a video showing it, which is called "proof".

> Cash grab grames

Exactly, games that exists. Doesn't matter if they are cash grabs or not; they exists.

> Skeptical

People are skeptical because:
0) Stickjump vanished halfway through without giving any explanation
1) Or he is lying, or Stickjump is lying (on the subject of who was working on Alice)
2) he is trying to contact ecchi-san for something 'they both will benefit'
3) Everything publicly available from him is AI generated
4) He has grandiose vision, nothing to actually show
5) With no team and funding, or artistic skill (see full AI), he decided to make a manga and a novel, instead of just the game (an unfinished game).
6) He is basically saying he needs funding for a team, and to donate to him without any actual guarantee or proof of existence.

Even if the game is in a barely playable state, I see most of the time, the game dev making a thread here to get more people involved. And You are able to try the demo out, even if it is full of bugs.

Here? Nothing.

mob81

Apr 30, 2023
im asking cause im new to this but is subscribe star a production team or just a pay wall site?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You are also involved? If, and it is a big IF, there is a game, all the things I listed already exists. It is just to make a video showing it, which is called "proof".

> Cash grab grames

Exactly, games that exists. Doesn't matter if they are cash grabs or not; they exists.

> Skeptical

People are skeptical because:
0) Stickjump vanished halfway through without giving any explanation
1) Or he is lying, or Stickjump is lying (on the subject of who was working on Alice)
2) he is trying to contact ecchi-san for something 'they both will benefit'
3) Everything publicly available from him is AI generated
4) He has grandiose vision, nothing to actually show
5) With no team and funding, or artistic skill (see full AI), he decided to make a manga and a novel, instead of just the game (an unfinished game).
6) He is basically saying he needs funding for a team, and to donate to him without any actual guarantee or proof of existence.

Even if the game is in a barely playable state, I see most of the time, the game dev making a thread here to get more people involved. And You are able to try the demo out, even if it is full of bugs.

Here? Nothing.
I repeat

Doing what you ask will not disprove any of your points.

I am no more involved then anyone else here not to say I trust the dev as nothing but time will tell, but screaming scam and do this to prove to me helps no one.

There is nothing that can be done to disprove that they are a scammer. There are things that can lessen skepticism, but at the same time is that not what a clever scammer would do, and while the points they brought up mean nothing to you there is at least a mindset to achieve a goal not just wing things. One of the biggest reasons IMO why so many adult games go nowhere fast.

They are to ambitious IMO

There are also things that could and should be done to garner more support IMO

but your first demo is your first introduction, and first impressions last. Way more people will see once they get a game thread then will ever look at a dead games thread. That is what they need to work on not proving to an already skeptical group they are legit where even when the original was in active development many were just waiting for it to get abandoned like the rest.

I am skeptical, but if possible I would like to see them succeed. IMO over there possibly success you, and others here would rather them appease your skepticism, and until the project is complete they will never be able to remove the skepticism. Perhaps some will be hopeful, but many will just be waiting for the project to drop, or if it makes it to getting a game thread for the game to get the abandoned tag, and the dev to pull a stickjump.

Hajiru

Jan 21, 2018
We still have a few hours left of month... copium
Well that depends cause the DLsite is Japaneses, isnt it?
So we have one day of difference...
The game didnt exist in first place was just pictures made to sell us an illution a this point...
IF the game is out eventually then i was wrong i will admit it here in advance but you already see the problem at this point

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes