Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So the dev had abandoned two games in the west and now fled to Japan to start another new game to abandon there?
Well, good luck. Not.
Japan isn't as gullible as western audience and even good English games do pretty poorly (relatively speaking) on the JP market so he's barking up the wrong tree. I think the most success I've seen English games do, are non-H ones and half of that is because of JP streamers/Vtubers playing them.

r.X

Jan 12, 2023
Can someone help me im stuck in mission 17. i watched that stream 100 times and still no swimmsuit event. And i had the bathromm event already. Am i missunderstanding something ?

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone help me im stuck in mission 17. i watched that stream 100 times and still no swimmsuit event. And i had the bathromm event already. Am i missunderstanding something ?
Go watch her at the bathroom the turn before to watch her stream. May work, good luck.

Reactions: reggin2 and r.X

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
so sad this game got abandoned, it had a lot of potential
Don't expect anything from ScammyJump. I've followed him long before F95 even existed, when he had his blog on blogspot and shared his myxxxkin first builds there. It was almost 10 years ago.

It was the same thing back then. He disappeared several months and came back as if nothing happened. When F95 was launched in 2016, he kept his blog and started to communicate here, before totally dropping it in favor of the great visibility this site had to offer. After some remakes, reboots, his old/true nature came back and he disappeared again and again and again, until he eventually left permanently.

FYI, ScammyJump was a student from what I know. He probably did this to get some Xtra cash to help with his studies until he was done and ran away. To be fair, it's understandable, but he was never honest or communicated in a honest way. He always evaded dialogues and opted for hiding or running away.

Trust me, many pplz were already complaining on his blog back in the day. This never changed throughout the years.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Don't expect anything from ScammyJump. I've followed him long before F95 even existed, when he had his blog on blogspot and shared his myxxxkin first builds there. It was almost 10 years ago.

It was the same thing back then. He disappeared several months and came back as if nothing happened. When F95 was launched in 2016, he kept his blog and started to communicate here, before totally dropping it in favor of the great visibility this site had to offer. After some remakes, reboots, his old/true nature came back and he disappeared again and again and again, until he eventually left permanently.

FYI, ScammyJump was a student from what I know. He probably did this to get some Xtra cash to help with his studies until he was done and ran away. To be fair, it's understandable, but he was never honest or communicated in a honest way. He always evaded dialogues and opted for hiding or running away.

Trust me, many pplz were already complaining on his blog back in the day. This never changed throughout the years.
StickJump bailed because of people releasing his game on here before they made any money on it or before it was tested to be a stable version. His posts about it all are on here and the threats made that if people didn't stop putting his game on here until after a certain period (Think it was 15 days) he would drop the game altogether. It even says it all at start of game
Not sure where you got your information from

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
StickJump bailed because of people releasing his game on here before they made any money on it or before it was tested to be a stable version. His posts about it all are on here and the threats made that if people didn't stop putting his game on here until after a certain period (Think it was 15 days) he would drop the game altogether. It even says it all at start of game
Not sure where you got your information from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone can say they've followed someone for X amount of time. Interesting part is, is that you didn't even join F95 until after the game was abandoned. At time of his abandonment there were LOTS of Dev's walking away from games due to their material being posted BEFORE they made any money from their work and from that time there are now heading on Dev's work saying that F95 doesn't support the sharing of developers without permission.
StickJump did what they could with alot of warnings and we are now left with a abandoned game

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Interesting part is, is that you didn't even join F95 until after the game was abandoned.
Sure about this ? What if I told you my first/original account, which I can no longer use since 2 years, is older than yours ? :) How many dudes here got several profiles? You're just basing yourself on the 2022 aspect you're seeing in my current account ? Man, wake up. How many new accounts here post " update please ", " save" or " any news ? " as their very first message on specific threads? LOL.

I'll stop here. Keep on defending SJump if you want. The truth is he could have earn the respect of the pplz here and limit the leaks, making him getting some cash.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes