Comics VN Unity Alice Awakening Reborn "Progress"

Jun 6, 2023
Alice Awakening Manga has reached chapter 13 of the writing phase. Illustration progress is ongoing, but it may take some time as we only have two artists on the team. If anyone is interested in joining us to speed up the manga's illustration process so we can move on to the game, that would be wonderful. Currently, we have one artist for sketching and another for line art, coloring, and shading. There is a lot of work for them, and I would like to ease the load, especially since I want the lineart artist to focus on the game development team. My aim is to have a dedicated manga team and a separate game artist team. We have one animator which is me, and we have two programmers, including myself. I wish I could draw so I can help, but unfortunately, I can't draw :cry:. If anyone is interested in joining our group, even temporarily, please reach out. While we are currently unpaid, [this will change in the future]. If you can mimic our specific art style, you are welcome to join us.

Join Now here:

fesfefesf (6).png

Last edited:

NATASHA TELIZENKO

Feb 20, 2024
Good afternoon, I am an artist, I have an academic education, I draw a lot. I would like to try to work with you, but I have no background in concept art. Can you give me an assignment? I will try) Thank you

NATASHA TELIZENKO

Feb 20, 2024
Good afternoon, I am an artist, I have an academic education, I draw a lot. I would like to try to work with you, but I have no background in concept art. Can you give me an assignment? I will try) Thank you

Jun 6, 2023
Hey, you don't have to spam XD, that gives off the appearance your a robot or something.

Jun 6, 2023
please ... news of game/Manga !!! thk y
Check out either our Patreon or Subscribestar. I personally recommend Subscribestar, but the choice is yours.

Fun fact: the first 10 people to subscribe to the Subscribestar will receive perks. There are only 3 slots left. First come, first served.

• Love
Reactions: Noir Freya
Jun 6, 2023
Everyone Listen up Patreon Just Kicked My Teams Page off their site, but rest assured I'm playing Chess so I predicted this may happen So we made a SubscribeStar If you want to support us, please do it here :