AlexM Game Collection
Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-05-01
Developer: AlexM
Censored: No
Version: 2024-05-01
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4.jpg 3.jpg 1.png 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 2.png

Last edited:

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
must pass no possible to open that have tryed swf it asks me for flash who dont exist more, flv well just open withaut do noting crome blocks that, and firefox just guards withaut play so beter no more upload flash games they are just unplayabe unless someone tells me wat to do.

Reactions: santiago_campanella

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I just recently played checkers and poker with angelina as well, haha man simpler times, simpler games :)

Reactions: Ahsl

Blackcros5

Mar 3, 2020
Ooooo...digging into the backup drives! Ha! Now I get to complete the collection.

To play, I just use Adobe flashplayer_32. I 'redownloaded' it a bunch of years ago: Adobe doesn't have it on their site, so be careful where you download it from. Then use your firewall/glasswire to block any outgoing traffic. I haven't downloaded any new flash, so haven't seen any malicious actions yet.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Always thought "Daughter's Punishment" was one of the hottest games this guy ever made.

Reactions: Ahsl

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Holy shit! I remembered playing the game about the daughter finding a dungeon in the house while the mother is away. Went to look for the next part but never found it, assumed it was never made. And this was like... 10 years ago? Thanks for this.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote