Collection Video Alexander Mad Collection [2023-10-22] [Alexander Mad / MadAll]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 24, 2017
Is he only giving out video in his discord?
nvm according to patreon: (Все хорошо. Я работаю в службе спасения. Сибирь в огне, мне надо защищать людей. Я делаю видео...) =
Things are good. I work in the rescue service. Siberia is on fire, I need to protect people. I am making a video

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 583694

Overview:
A 3D High Quality animation collection By Alexander Mad Aka MadAll​

Updated: 2021-05-22
Artist: Alexander Mad/MadAll - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Length: 3hrs 47 mins+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

thanks!

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
your torrent dont seem to work with utorrent
utorrent need to be avoided like the plague anyway since it was shipped in the past with malware and is closed-source (that's why some Anti-Virus still flag it as a threat).

Here's a list of proper client:
- (tested: working)
-
-
-
- (tested: working)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It's been a while, but I remember that he is a fire fighter and his land was on fire, that's why he was not able to do some videos and stuff. Since his orgin is from russia or ukraine, it's highly possible that he is in the war right now. So from this point and if that is the real reason, it could take a while for new content.

Aug 24, 2017
It's been a while, but I remember that he is a fire fighter and his land was on fire, that's why he was not able to do some videos and stuff. Since his orgin is from russia or ukraine, it's highly possible that he is in the war right now. So from this point and if that is the real reason, it could take a while for new content.
I was gone before the war even happened

Reactions: Balial42

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I was an early subscriber. He would disappear for months at a time. I assume it was he other "gig" for mother Russia. I think "Lost in Shelter" was one of his final releases, then nothing. I hung in for another couple of months, but he wouldn't respond to any questions we had. I figured it was time to bail. That was probably one and a half years ago. Truthfully, I believe he is in the military, as he talked about "training" a lot to explain his absenses, etc. Surprised his Patreon is still up. Unless he returns, I think he's moved on to other things.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes