Archived [SoB] Alena

D

Deleted member 9433

So if i understand everything right:
I first was sleeping more then 5 times. Later i did the Elsa route.
Her dad was saying that his wive (not living together) is my english teacher.
Thats it? now at december i can rape her after class ?

Edit: I didn't get the scene where the rec. wive talked to me about my education.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So if i understand everything right:
I first was sleeping more then 5 times. Later i did the Elsa route.
Her dad was saying that his wive (not living together) is my english teacher.
Thats it? now at december i can rape her after class ?

Edit: I didn't get the scene where the rec. wive talked to me about my education.
you dont need that scene, you only need to sleep in her class for 6 or 7 times for the next scene to trigger, i think if your physique is high enough...

Reactions: Deleted member 9433

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Where do I have to be for the rape scene to trigger?

And does it only happen in December and July? I've done the sleeping in class, got hauled before the Rector, my physique is maxed and I've had the chat with Elsa's dad. Just not getting any new options in class and she still won't talk in the hallway.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Where do I have to be for the rape scene to trigger?

And does it only happen in December and July? I've done the sleeping in class, got hauled before the Rector, my physique is maxed and I've had the chat with Elsa's dad. Just not getting any new options in class and she still won't talk in the hallway.
Yes only happens, in December, july, if it doesnt end up worked me your save file.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Yes only happens, in December, july, if it doesnt end up worked me your save file.
Damn. I started her route late and only got the Elsa's Dad event in January.

I'll run it forward as far as July and see if I get it then. I've still got lots to do.

Is there a hard limit on how long the game can take, or does it sandbox forever so long as you keep up at uni?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Damn. I started her route late and only got the Elsa's Dad event in January.

I'll run it forward as far as July and see if I get it then. I've still got lots to do.

Is there a hard limit on how long the game can take, or does it sandbox forever so long as you keep up at uni?
I believe its a forever thing.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So I got her for the most part, I can fuck her in school or at the gym but she wont show at the apartment. I finished Sashas questline and Ive heard that bugs out the apartment so maybe thats it. Is there some variable I need to change to make the apartment unbugged so that Alena can show up there to clean? Or is it permanently fucked until i start a new game?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So I got her for the most part, I can fuck her in school or at the gym but she wont show at the apartment. I finished Sashas questline and Ive heard that bugs out the apartment so maybe thats it. Is there some variable I need to change to make the apartment unbugged so that Alena can show up there to clean? Or is it permanently fucked until i start a new game?
I not sure but you need to fuck her more than 5 to 10 times at school and ask her to work at apartment

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, I got the dialogue for it. She doesnt show though at the apartment at all
Done, here you go. also no need to worry about name inputer appearing it was moved around a bit to now be only trigger buy clicking the patreon button instead...

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Is there a trick to her scenes at the gym mon/wed/fri? She's cleaning the apartment alright and walkthrough says it eventually leads to good enough relationship, but it just keeps repeating the same scenes in the apartment, and I haven't found any other way to trigger (i.e. talking to her staying after class, talking to her in hallway, ignoring her in the apartment for a few days, even calling her on the mobile :D )

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a trick to her scenes at the gym mon/wed/fri? She's cleaning the apartment alright and walkthrough says it eventually leads to good enough relationship, but it just keeps repeating the same scenes in the apartment, and I haven't found any other way to trigger (i.e. talking to her staying after class, talking to her in hallway, ignoring her in the apartment for a few days, even calling her on the mobile :D )
i will tell you if you want, it really really bad.... go there at 17h or 5pm... and she will be there will be a option that says `Hmm... Alena coaches! to call it?` on those particular days mon/wed/fri

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Yup I've seen it's supposed to trigger on those days after 17.00 in the gym, but there is no option. That's why I suspect I either broke my game or missed a trigger.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yup I've seen it's supposed to trigger on those days after 17.00 in the gym, but there is no option. That's why I suspect I either broke my game or missed a trigger.
its is there but it is located in the txt box not the options on the side... i do not know why avenger had done it like that but for some reason he had

Reactions: Aeriys

Schw

May 26, 2017
Hello Quacker!
Can you please edit my save file!? i get this army thing on december 1 and cant trigger the first rape scene.
Also something went wrong with Sasha. After she apologies to me i didnt get the convo with shurik after that.
Im in January now ...
thx
p.s. also i didnt get the events to trigger Lizaveta. The V 0.19 is different to V 0.18 (the Office)

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Does anyone have any tips on how to do the new non-rape path? I've hired the band and bought the decorations but apparently I need to do something else too.