user171

Jul 26, 2017

So, this is coming out tonight/tomorrow. From the screenshots/trailer, the translation looks okay.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

So, this is coming out tonight/tomorrow. From the screenshots/trailer, the translation looks okay.
Game is out now. Hope someone can confirm the quality of the translation and hopefully share :p

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Theres no patch needed for steam ver or is it lke kagura games get the patch to get whole content?

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Anyome got the steam ver how id the translation
It's kinda schizophrenic at times. It's either a (poorly) cleaned up MTL or a non-native translating the text directly since you still get stuff like characters referring to themselves in the third person or outright bizarre and unnatural speech coming off of the characters every now and then. I thought this was Kagura so I was wondering why it was so bad but apparently it's another publisher so I imagine that's why the standards are a lot lower.

It's readable but off-putting, basically.

Shit, in other words.

May 31, 2017
Can some explain the game to me as if i am student or something

So from what i understood you and a heroine , she can collect semen and create that H Thing

You let her fuck monsters and later on you can prostitue her , but what about the other ladies in the game (in the overview text?)
Im kinda confused to what content to expect

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes