Collection Video Akt collection [2023-07-09] [Akt]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
MMD models don't count. He's not drawing anything by hand when he takes existing models and makes them do stuff.
I think you're underestimating just how difficult 3D animation is. Try your hands at using Koikatsu, load a timeline scene, and see how many keyframes there are just for one character.

Even copy-pasting different characters in an existing scene requires you to make small minute adjustments and also account for clothing/hair clipping through items.

Hell, the Firefly video had the hair clipping through the table during the missionary scene and I know, as a Koikatsu user, that long hairstyles are a pain to get right.

Then there's the process of rendering the scene into video format which can take hours if not days depending on the size. Even a 30 second 720p video takes about half an hour to complete. Can you imagine what it's like to render a 10 minute video? And you better pray your PC doesn't crash during the rendering process, or worse your hard drive gets corrupted.

SneakyTrinky

Sep 14, 2021
I appreciate the explanations. Still, 50 thousand dollars must still be an exaggeration. Virtually no one among his audience base could pay that. If I had to guess, a commission costs hundreds of dollars at most.

Reactions: Edmundur

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I appreciate the explanations. Still, 50 thousand dollars must still be an exaggeration. Virtually no one among his audience base could pay that. If I had to guess, a commission costs hundreds of dollars at most.

I'm exaggerating of course, but expect to spend a few thousand dollars if you want to commission AKT to make a 5 minute-length video with fully-voiced dialogue and multiple poses.

Reactions: Larcx

Pomp90

Jan 7, 2022

Long Ruan Mei video, dunno if available already or in he works

tornadox1611

Sep 2, 2018
sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a place i can ask for someone to make collection of a creator?
I wanted to ask for a collection from EroticaWorkshop

Kokozko

Dec 24, 2022

- Missing this video: 镜流-Jingliu G-Loop 0:32

- It's probably 23S3 if you look at the video encoding metadata

- There may be repeats from other collections

I'd be happy to have someone double-check me

I'd like to see mirrors on pixeldrain more often as its links last quite a while

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spoonnye

Jun 17, 2022
AKT 2023 S1
AKT 2023 S2 -I have not found a free version of GX kafka
AKT 2023 S3
AKT 2023 S4 - Just a part of it here, hope someone can help with this. I think S4 Skirk S is not the original, because of the bitrate.
AKT 2023 PATREON
AKT 2023 other - I don't know where these are from, but I think they refer to 2023

AKT 2022 S1
AKT 2022 S2
AKT 2022 S3
AKT 2022 S4
AKT 2022 PATREON

I'd be happy to have someone double-check me

I'd like to see mirrors on pixeldrain more often as its links last quite a while

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will check others and reply again if something is missing. (only thing that I do not have from 2023 S4 is Clara)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes