• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

All previous updates merged/reorganized
Collection sorted by date in bundles by years
Added missing 2022 Oct-Nov, 2023 Jan-Apr

mai.jpg 1.jpg 4.jpg
fukin finally, sorry it's been too long, now it's only 4 links.
let me know if something is missing, but we should be good.
I didn't changed much from old links, just put it all together, should be a lot easier to download.

tasostoulias

Nov 24, 2020
Revamp Complete! OP Updated!

All previous updates merged/reorganized
Collection sorted by date in bundles by years
Added missing 2022 Oct-Nov, 2023 Jan-Apr

View attachment 2569401 View attachment 2569399 View attachment 2569400
fukin finally, sorry it's been too long, now it's only 4 neat links.
let me know if something is missing, but we should be good.
I didn't changed much from old links, just put it all together, should be a lot easier to download.
Is it possible for torrent file to download?

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
I downloaded the entire OP to check if something is missing in my collection and found some videos missing audios.
i can't remember which audio artist i downloaded them from but would like to share for people enjoying videos with sound.

2021 (5 animations)

2022 (2 animations)

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
I downloaded the entire OP to check if something is missing in my collection and found some videos missing audios.
i can't remember which audio artist i downloaded them from but would like to share for people enjoying videos with sound.

2021 (5 animations) Pixeldrain

2022 (2 animations) Pixeldrain
4.26 in 2021 actually does not have audio, other audios are all from EVILAUDIO.

tasostoulias

Nov 24, 2020
good work!! btw, the discord invitation is invalid, i d like to subsribe if you permit. also is there a torrent for the download?

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
>tfw you just discover an artist and like their NSFW animations only it turns out they're not making them anymore D:

Was looking for some Mai Shiranui animations since most of the other NSFW animators I follow don't make animations of her and discovered Akiryo. I read that they've removed all their NSFW stuff though which is why I'm glad a site like F95 exists to back up this stuff for people like me

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
oh damn, he stopped? I really liked his Mai animations, rarely see his posts and if I do, they're always retweets, so IDK if he was just saving his stuff for the patreon or what.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Radianteld a version of a Mai render that's included in the April-June archive, this time minus the pasties and bunny ears, with this comment:

"Tweeting this for a friend. Enjoy his art ❤"

Aki Mai F1lkHLCXwAInhMo.jpg

So maybe all hope is not lost and *cough* "unofficial" NSFW versions of his renders might appear through the twitter accounts of his friends? It isn't new animations but at least it's something.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
hmm, It make sense now :unsure:

I might look into Radianteld, it's in my wip list anyway
If Aki is gonna collab/post through his friend NSFW stuff, good sorting might come in handy

Just Bagley, don't do those big ass posts with all free pics that you can see on any socials
One folder on mega or pixeldrain is enough ;)

Lets just say, not all uploaders are gonna go through pics posted like this