Akatsuki Souken Comic Collection

Do you like Akatsuki Souken's Comics?

• Yes

• Nyah, not so much.

Results are only viewable after voting.

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Hello, I'm really into incest/ milf/ mom-son/ aunt-nephew kind of stuff. So I like to collect comics with those genres. Recently I've been reading comics of Akatsuki Souken. Though I came to know in many forums he does have some haters but really like his works. So if you happen to have any of his stuff (English preferable) please share.

I'm giving some posters of his comics...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not my thing, when it comes to comics I don't really go for the whole incest thing.

To be fair, although I download a lot I am quite fussy.

I love shit like Painkiller Jane, Red Sonja, Body Bags and Bomb Queen etc ... the violent shit.

On the other side of the coin I tend to have a lot of futa stuff because vanilla sex be boring and i'm not into seeing men fuck so chicks with dicks lets me see sex but without the men folk ruining it.

But extreme violence is my jam.

Those in the OP are nice in that they are better than anything I can do but i'm a talentless twat so that aint hard but not something I enjoy reading.

Edit - nothing beats Belladonna though.

She's the tits.

Well, she has the tits but also the swords and the axes and the killing and the death etc...

As comic women go, I have a soft (well, hard) spot for Belladonna.

Look at her ... JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HER.

Awesome.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Lets get the Fap Ammonition out here Guys :D :D haha İ think allot of Fap Guns are Ready

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hello, I'm really into incest/ milf/ mom-son/ aunt-nephew kind of stuff. So I like to collect comics with those genres. Recently I've been reading comics of Akatsuki Souken. Though I came to know in many forums he does have some haters but really like his works. So if you happen to have any of his stuff (English preferable) please share.

I'm giving some posters of his comics...
Here is the link of all his collection with English Translation:

NTR Lover 69

May 17, 2017
Here is the link of all his collection with English Translation:

Well, I've been following hitomi.la and e-hentai.org for a long time. And from those sites I came to know of these comics. I was just curious if there was some more in other sources. :p
Thanks btw.

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
Not my thing, when it comes to comics I don't really go for the whole incest thing.

To be fair, although I download a lot I am quite fussy.

I love shit like Painkiller Jane, Red Sonja, Body Bags and Bomb Queen etc ... the violent shit.

On the other side of the coin I tend to have a lot of futa stuff because vanilla sex be boring and i'm not into seeing men fuck so chicks with dicks lets me see sex but without the men folk ruining it.

But extreme violence is my jam.

Those in the OP are nice in that they are better than anything I can do but i'm a talentless twat so that aint hard but not something I enjoy reading.

Edit - nothing beats Belladonna though.

She's the tits.

Well, she has the tits but also the swords and the axes and the killing and the death etc...

As comic women go, I have a soft (well, hard) spot for Belladonna.

Look at her ... JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HER.

Awesome.
heh, delivery sent :)

Reactions: Gomly1980

Assmaster72

Aug 7, 2017

To Access Exhentai:

1. If you've visited exhentai.org before delete your browsers cache and cookies.
2. Create a e-hentai.org account
3. Goto exhentai.org

Reactions: NTR Lover 69
D

Deleted member 787983

Is there any updates on this thread? I tried searching up the artists name but there isn't that much of their artwork on this site. Hitomi.la is the only site I know of that hosts every comic he's released. Is there any better sites out there? (cause hitomi sure do take their time on uploading their new releases)

Epic5586

Sep 5, 2018
Is there any updates on this thread? I tried searching up the artists name but there isn't that much of their artwork on this site. Hitomi.la is the only site I know of that hosts every comic he's released. Is there any better sites out there? (cause hitomi sure do take their time on uploading their new releases)
check out e-hentai they have nearly all of the artists work but not all are translated to English yet

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I'm more of a fan of his femboy works, seems like there's no gallery for this one huh?

Last edited: