• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes, that's an old version because some settings don't work, like no seeds etc. show. It's broken and they can't fix it XD so it's not worth buying

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Wow, for the first time i have to say that machine translations (ChatGPT4 only) are winning over an official translation. This game is riddled with errors, ranging from small typos example Spiecies instead Species, through incorrect words like for example Hypothesis instead Hypnosis, to bad items descriptions giving you incorrect numbers for stat increase. The last part maybe cause it was incorrect in the original version, or someone messed up when translating.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
what does corruption/corrosion do in this game?
Was interested too so i let it get to 100, the only thing i noticed is that its increasing the pleasure buildup and makes it more difficult to escape based on the how far the corruption leveled up, though it does not impact the 100% escape chance option. Other than that nothing much. Also the item to remove the crest only removes it, if you get it again it will be around the same level of corruption it was before. But honestly this game is so choke full with mistranslated item descriptions and incorrect stats that most of what you will do is try everything out blindly as if the game was not translated. From all the accessories you can equip i found one that had that was giving the correct amount of points in one stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: upshake

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
What is it with Japan's overly obsession with tentacle sex?? It's gotten monotonous and unfunny at this point
wait until you learn that its been in their history for a rather long time, straight part of their culture.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Reminds me of Touhou. Like, if you describe this game like: "A priestess using amulets goes to exterminate the evil and save people, all alone, resolving the problem. It has 6 stages and an EX-stage, with bosses at the end of each." it'll sound pretty similar to what Touhou is all about. It even has a weird atmosphere of not explaining anything, just making you fight through, seeing some text in-between the stages. And i think you can even replay the stages after, in the recollection room?

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
It's the West. Basically dating back to the Meiji period (that's around the Victorian Era), Japan started getting worried about how they were viewed by the West, and that's before America imposed a bunch of sanctions after WWII. You ever wonder why the weirdest shit you've ever seen has little bars over the penis/vagina? That's because there's laws against drawing uncensored genitals. Tentacles are not genitals.

People bring up The Dream of the Fishermans Wife, too, but that was telling a very different story than modern tentacles.
It's not entirely about that. Have you contemplated that, by adopting a different persona, one might not desire humanity at all? Assuming the role of a tentacle beast or a canine? This could arguably be far more fascinating than human existence.
Furthermore, given the revered position of Japan's eight million deities within Shintoism, it seems quite typical for players to wish for ascension to a non-human form, akin to a Slaanesh Daemon of Warhammer 40K lore.
And in contemporary terms, an array of cybernetic prosthetics has also become increasingly prevalent.

JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
Fun game! Please advise if there are more games like this on JoiPlay, if there are, of course.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes