Jun 3, 2018
sa
View attachment 2259309
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: JPN.v.1.02 || ENGr0.1
Language: MTL and Edited MTL
Translators: MuninKai
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions/Information
  1. Unzip
  2. Fullsave included
Download

Additional Information
Not ready for general release

Preview Images:
View attachment 2259311
View attachment 2259314
says it's got a trojan:32

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Hi MuninKai , how things going on your end?

Just want to double check, is this game making with RPG Game Maker MV? I just got a new Steam Deck and trying to figure out how to install and play this game on the Deck

By any chance if anyone passing by had tried playing this game on Steam Deck before, please let me know :D

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

Just want to double check, is this game making with RPG Game Maker MV? I just got a new Steam Deck and trying to figure out how to install and play this game on the Deck

By any chance if anyone passing by had tried playing this game on Steam Deck before, please let me know :D
It's an RPGM MV game, but no idea how Steam Deck works so no help there.

Reactions: elpis123

ayelid

Sep 11, 2017

the easiest way to download and install any game on the deck is to
1.go into desktop mode
2.download and unzip the game somewhere you can easily find it i.e download or desktop
3.open steam while in desktop mode
4.click the + on the lower left of steam and click add non-steam game
5. find and select the game then click add game (this will usually show up as game.exe)
6. go back into gaming mode and you will see game.exe as an added game
7. go into the properties of game.exe where you can change the name to something more appropriate like the actual name
8. go to compatibility and click the check force compatibility then you can select which version of proton you want to use (i never figured out which is best)
9. you can now start the game in either desktop mode or gaming mode
10. enjoy

p.s. its hard to fap with one hand holding the deck so good luck with that lol

Reactions: KarylSummer

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
the easiest way to download and install any game on the deck is to
1.go into desktop mode
2.download and unzip the game somewhere you can easily find it i.e download or desktop
3.open steam while in desktop mode
4.click the + on the lower left of steam and click add non-steam game
5. find and select the game then click add game (this will usually show up as game.exe)
6. go back into gaming mode and you will see game.exe as an added game
7. go into the properties of game.exe where you can change the name to something more appropriate like the actual name
8. go to compatibility and click the check force compatibility then you can select which version of proton you want to use (i never figured out which is best)
9. you can now start the game in either desktop mode or gaming mode
10. enjoy

p.s. its hard to fap with one hand holding the deck so good luck with that lol
Thanks! I did try that but no luck thou... Perhaps there is a package missing to run the RPG MV properly? The game just boot up then close immediately :(
P/s: this is ehr... for my educational purposes LUL
P/s/s: I was asking for my friend LUL

ayelid

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks! I did try that but no luck thou... Perhaps there is a package missing to run the RPG MV properly? The game just boot up then close immediately :(
P/s: this is ehr... for my educational purposes LUL
P/s/s: I was asking for my friend LUL
i am pretty sure you did not activate force compatibility; that is what happened to "my friend"
to activate force compatibility
1. in gaming mode go to the game
2. click on the settings(the cog looking thing)
3. click properties
4. go to compatibility
5. click "force the use of a specific steam play compatibility tool"
6. enjoy!

Reactions: elpis123

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
i am pretty sure you did not activate force compatibility; that is what happened to "my friend"
to activate force compatibility
1. in gaming mode go to the game
2. click on the settings(the cog looking thing)
3. click properties
4. go to compatibility
5. click "force the use of a specific steam play compatibility tool"
6. enjoy!
I swear I did use compatibility mode.

But anyway, I've figured it out! I need to use proton version 4.2-9 thou! Any other version apart from that just won't work, FYI!

It's an RPGM MV game, but no idea how Steam Deck works so no help there.
Thank you! I did figure it out thou :D Btw just asking, have you had a chance translating the new version of this game? Looking forward to it!

Reactions: ayelid

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Dev announced that a Steam version will be coming out through OTAKU Plan, so probably no further updates from me unless they do a shitty job of it.

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Dev announced that a Steam version will be coming out through OTAKU Plan, so probably no further updates from me unless they do a shitty job of it.
Thank you for the information! Btw, how long was that announcement? Do we know the release date yet>

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Huhm... It looks like they decided to drop the English version of this game. I just checked the game today and got informed that this game will not be supported in English (that didn't happen last time when I wishlist it) :(

EDIT:

Hi MuninKai , I'm thinking of translating Ver2.0 of the game into English! Since me knowledge with coding is not good so perhaps you could tell me what files did you edit to translate the game? Is it just a matter of replacing japanese into english?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Huhm... It looks like they decided to drop the English version of this game. I just checked the game today and got informed that this game will not be supported in English (that didn't happen last time when I wishlist it) :(

EDIT:

Hi MuninKai , I'm thinking of translating Ver2.0 of the game into English! Since me knowledge with coding is not good so perhaps you could tell me what files did you edit to translate the game? Is it just a matter of replacing japanese into english?
It seems likely that's just an error. I doubt OTAKU Plan releases on Steam without doing a translation.

But yeah, this game is pretty easy to translate because there's almost 0 story or dialogue. You'll mostly be in the Maps and CommonEvents files looking for Code:401. You'll also need name and description from the Items, Armors, Weapons, and Actors files IIRC. It won't take long to pull all the text for you either, I'll just need to grab a copy of v2.0.

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
It seems likely that's just an error. I doubt OTAKU Plan releases on Steam without doing a translation.

But yeah, this game is pretty easy to translate because there's almost 0 story or dialogue. You'll mostly be in the Maps and CommonEvents files looking for Code:401. You'll also need name and description from the Items, Armors, Weapons, and Actors files IIRC. It won't take long to pull all the text for you either, I'll just need to grab a copy of v2.0.
I got a copy of ver2.0 already, i just don't know if it is okay to post it directly here?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I got a copy of ver2.0 already, i just don't know if it is okay to post it directly here?
Yeah, no worries, it was a fast download.

Here's all the scraped text. There are a few things you need to know about RPGM code. \c[2] for example is a colour code, make sure it is preserved. _ABL is a plugin code, same thing. If a string starts with _ABL then make sure it still starts with _ABL.

For translating, I don't know how you plan on doing it. This game is definitely small enough to do manually. Just input your translated text as another column on the CSV (it uses ; as a delimiter, so if you're using a text editor, just add a ; and then write the translated text).

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, no worries, it was a fast download.

Here's all the scraped text. There are a few things you need to know about RPGM code. \c[2] for example is a colour code, make sure it is preserved. _ABL is a plugin code, same thing. If a string starts with _ABL then make sure it still starts with _ABL.

For translating, I don't know how you plan on doing it. This game is definitely small enough to do manually. Just input your translated text as another column on the CSV (it uses ; as a delimiter, so if you're using a text editor, just add a ; and then write the translated text).

Here is the link -

Also I used Notepad++ and manage to get a few things translated! But to be honest, perhaps there should be a faster way for me to do it, otherwise I need to scan the whole code for each file o_O

So if i understand you correctly, you are going to pull all the text in the game into something like this and we just need to translate all the text in it?

Last edited:
Reactions: pentane

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Here is the link -

Also I used Notepad++ and manage to get a few things translated! But to be honest, perhaps there should be a faster way for me to do it, otherwise I need to scan the whole code for each file o_O

So if i understand you correctly, you are going to pull all the text in the game into something like this and we just need to translate all the text in it?

Yeah. Instead of having to scan or search through all the files, I've pulled all of the text out. Should be a lot safer, you can't accidentally translate a switch trigger for example, and a lot easier. Add a ";" then just write the English translation.

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah. Instead of having to scan or search through all the files, I've pulled all of the text out. Should be a lot safer, you can't accidentally translate a switch trigger for example, and a lot easier. Add a ";" then just write the English translation.
Make sense! Can you take a look at it to see if i do it correctly? Im using Notepad++ to edit your scraped files

And for the text with quote mark like this "", do we also need to include that as well in the ENG translationg?

Oh btw, looks like that you already scraped the v2.0 files (the dev already issued the v2.01 bug fix but i couldn't get a hand with that so i just dont know if it's safe to use this scrape file)? => NVM, found out on the text that you are using v2.00 already :D

And also, would you mind teaching me how to scrape these files and put it back into the .js data file of the game using notepad++? :D Or any kind of software you are using, i'm willing to learn anw!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes