3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 17, 2019
Never understood why the original game is so popular. The mom looks great but the game is boring af. It seems like people are having more fun with the fan games than the original.
the actual game captures the sensuality missing from most of these games.

Most of them are pretty much Meet n Fuck games. See hot lady fuck hot lady, repeat and add to your harem.

If you want the version of this that im talking about then play Project Myriam. I like that game for different reasons, but like it feels like the character exists only to be used by us, every time you make her do anything there is basically a fourth wall break where she ponders what the fuck is happening to her.

I love AWAM, but the developer is fucking trash. The pace is ridiculously slow which is probably your problem.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Version: 0.1

teaser short but not bad just very little to make from it

• UI and font match original game
  • not sure if you did it on purpose but that's not a tiger 70.jpg (it's either a leopard or jaguar, i can't tell)
    • but you could play towards Sophia's personality to correct Liam
  • the use of art from the original game as context: works in black and white but not in colour (when showing events with Sam) because you are reminded of the stark difference in render quality compared with the fan-made renders
  • the renders are good btw, nothing to complain about as no one is expecting the og's render quality
  • the characters look like their originals more than they don't but
    • Sophia got a bbl:
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • and from the little images of her nipple, it looks like standard DAZ bumps:
      • it's hard to replicate a model's face so heavily edited (by Lust & Passion) but the body parts could better match the og unless you do want to diverge

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022

Most of them are pretty much Meet n Fuck games. See hot lady fuck hot lady, repeat and add to your harem.

If you want the version of this that im talking about then play Project Myriam. I like that game for different reasons, but like it feels like the character exists only to be used by us, every time you make her do anything there is basically a fourth wall break where she ponders what the fuck is happening to her.

I love AWAM, but the developer is fucking trash. The pace is ridiculously slow which is probably your problem.
The problem is the extreme level of blueballing

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017

The last line of your comment ironically justifies the existence of fan-arts that are based solely on the fuck parts and that is why games like these exist. It has nothing to do with sensuality since that is achieved through the main game, the fuck part is what you get it here, for now. Once LP gets his/her head out of his/her ass and really starts working, perhaps this will also stop.

You don't see Rip-offs of Project Myriam, do you? If you start seeing those, then you'll notice what is eventually lagging in the main game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
View attachment 2695062

Overview:
After Sophia sought help from Don Morello to get rid of Aiden, she thought everything would be okay.
Little did she know that Aiden was seeking revenge. Aiden and Andre have something that could destroy her life in seconds.
" A fan-made "A Wife and Mother" short story By NaughtyNafZ Studios "

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2022-11-25
Developer: NaughtyNafZ Studios - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2695083 View attachment 2695084 View attachment 2695086 View attachment 2695087 View attachment 2695088 View attachment 2695089
Love the concept. Love Aiden's domination of Sophia. Will wait for a couple more updates before I rate it. Good luck my friend!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes