3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Aiden needs to be brought down to size. He is a typical rich kid who thinks he can do what he wants and get away with it. Luckily it is a dumb game giving wankers ideas lol. In real life he would be sitting down to pee. Another Bullies rule game.

Reactions: athreusclouds

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Good update, can’t wait to see how Zach & Sam get Aiden & Dr Dre busted, but I’m thinking Sophia will have to have a 3some with them as a reward maybe 4some with aunt Patricia too

Reactions: doccop63

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Good update, can’t wait to see how Zach & Sam get Aiden & Dr Dre busted, but I’m thinking Sophia will have to have a 3some with them as a reward maybe 4some with aunt Patricia too
This game is about Aiden getting his revenge, not Sophia getting back at Aiden, his final revenge will be when he shows the cops the pictures of her flashing at school during class and letting Zac touch her tits, then there's the painting, all of it showing that Sophia is a predator, she gets jailed and then the fun will start.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and L0b0ts
Jan 10, 2018

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Just a suggestion

Remember how the characters personalities are because they are becoming unrecognized, and your spinoff of main story is becoming an entirely different game.

Yes speeding up to where there is sex is good. But for the sake of that speed, isn't going to make this game a good one in the long run.

Aiden coming back and being more direct with his corruption of Sophia-- GOOD
**Sophia automatically going into bitch in heat mode kissing Aiden when he is her enemy--WEAK
***The fact that Aiden is "getting some" that's good. But don't get so in a rush to get Sophia aroused. Let it build as she is loathing Aiden but her body slowly betrays Sophia to where she starts to like it.

**Sophia getting a little from EVERYONE... BAD. There should be reasons and plausible encounters. How many women joggers are just going to let two strangers come up to them and be helpful? Playing strip darts and almost getting laid with strangers, that's really weak story telling.

**Sophia/Sam the secret girlfriend route-- GOOD
Sam being bolder, yes that's good too. Anal sex right off-- POOR

Looks, the whole spinoff and correcting the original is a damn good idea and has some potential. It actually could rival the original in many respects. But not at this rate

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
This game is about Aiden getting his revenge, not Sophia getting back at Aiden, his final revenge will be when he shows the cops the pictures of her flashing at school during class and letting Zac touch her tits, then there's the painting, all of it showing that Sophia is a predator, she gets jailed and then the fun will start.
Aiden getting revenge for being a dick in the first place. Dumb angle he was an idiot and now this game tells us it is okay to be an idiot and ruin peoples lives? If you guys think this is good then I start to seriously wonder. No woman will allow a little dick like him to do this to her. A mature woman fucking a school kid yea stay in your fantacies. LmAO.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Aiden getting revenge for being a dick in the first place. Dumb angle he was an idiot and now this game tells us it is okay to be an idiot and ruin peoples lives? If you guys think this is good then I start to seriously wonder. No woman will allow a little dick like him to do this to her. A mature woman fucking a school kid yea stay in your fantacies. LmAO.
Well, as this is a fan made game to follow a slightly different path from the original AWAM, where this 'mature woman' has already let 2 alleged 18 year olds fondle her, as well as fondled 3 adolescent boys cocks, allowed the titled delinquent 'Aiden' to blackmail her before to protect her son from bullying, and already allowed him and his friends to touch her up in this version of the game, because he has evidence on her that could send her to jail, yeah, I think she would probably have sex with him, especially with the way she has been corrupted, and that's not because of my 'fantacies' or anyone else's fantasies, it's because this is the way the game is being written.

" A mature woman fucking a school kid yea stay in your fantacies. LmAO. "
Yeah, that's something you see quite often these days in the news, so it's not like it has never happened before.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
well it was already revealed that Sophia was drugged by Aiden, that's why she and Patricia were super horny and played strip darts with those strangers.
___________________________________+++++++++++_____________________________________________________

Goes back to motives...

If your Aiden, do you want to bang Sophia or let others bang Sophia?

So really what is the best revenge if you have the power over Sophia and have access to drugs?

Me? The evilest thing to do would have Sophia mark on a calendar her menstrual cycle and come to me each day to mark out a day letting her know there would be a day where she would be bred. If it's a corruption game, each day that passes, she really would be specially treated to break her will making her want to get a good breeding when she is fertile.

Aiden could already ruin her life as it is but that is simple revenge

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
It just seems to me that the original storyline got lost somewhere....the Aiden task fit the title, the Mr. Bennet storyline fit the title, I was waiting to see how Logan was going to intice Ellie and Sophia would have to decide to protect her from Logan....
Liam's boss turns his sight on Liam losing stuff for fooling around with his daughter, what would Sophia do to save Liam ?!?
Loads of options that were not really explored, but this fan game is good, I like it!!!

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
It just seems to me that the original storyline got lost somewhere....the Aiden task fit the title, the Mr. Bennet storyline fit the title, I was waiting to see how Logan was going to intice Ellie and Sophia would have to decide to protect her from Logan....
Liam's boss turns his sight on Liam losing stuff for fooling around with his daughter, what would Sophia do to save Liam ?!?
Loads of options that were not really explored, but this fan game is good, I like it!!!
_____________________________________+++++++++_____________________________________________________

Ya think something is missing...?

How about the original character personalities to begin with. Ok, we know when things get out of hand when Sophia is aroused. That is a good working premise to start with. But who is this "Sophia" we all know? Looks like, smells like, but doesn't act like the Sophia in the original. And how is this corruption revenge when Sophia is ready to drop her knickers for any Slick that comes along looking for some?

Mistakes:
(Forgive me, been awhile since I played this game so somewhat of a ramble)

1: Approachable. In the original, Sophia comes off as a Karen when it comes to meeting strange men. In the original Sophia is a total "B" with the Movers and can be depending on the choices. So, this game version of Sophia is just right friendly with strangers in a park... is comfortable playing a dart game and nearly having her cookie taken by characters we the players know nothing about.
2: Morals. We don't see any real inner conflict Sophia has with her actions. That is Sophia, an emotional trainwreck of conflicting emotions from the original game. Thats what makes the L&P what it is. Knowing what is wrong but deciding to go with it. Sophia's worst enemy, a threat to her very happiness and family life, gets her all worked up right off the bat.
3: Character assassination. Who is this, Patrica? Is there someone she hasn't given a BJ to? Her original character comes across as a rich entitled housewife who is bored. Not in this game. Instead of having Patrica having a harmless flirt with Dylan that goes South, we have a Patrica for whatever Un logical reason not willing to let Dylan do the deed with her when everyone else pretty much gets a turn at her. The character Zac had one of the biggest potentials at having a Sophia but now can yank out his cock and Sophia is too willing to pounce on it. Rather than having an innocent relationship getting heated up between Sophia and Zac, it's down to not if they bang, but when.
4: Bad Romance. Secret girlfriend be damned and forget plausibility. A bolder Sam now that he has a girlfriend is one thing, but all of a sudden Sam and Sophia are into anal expressions of their love for each other? WOW! It would have been too early for Sam and Sophia getting into some serious baby making right off, but damn, going down this path led to a cliff and tying an anvil around their necks and throwing themselves of the same said cliff.
5: Missing opportunities. It does appear that a Liam/Ellie taboo is in the offering. Sure, OK I guess. But those that understand the original game see Liam as the clueless cuck. So that is a harder sell then a Dylan/Ellie taboo which the developer is readily throwing that possibility out with the titty breakfast scene and Ellie, Dylan interaction. Further... the other characters like Amber could be used to spice up the storyline without a rush to the bedroom on who gets to bang the main characters.

All I can compare this too for real life or even a parity to another work of fiction is going to get an oil change and tire rotation to findout they didn't screw in the oil filter tight enough and forgot to torque the Lugnuts to the wheels

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes