3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1694204825737.png

Overview:
After Sophia sought help from Don Morello to get rid of Aiden, she thought everything would be okay.
Little did she know that Aiden was seeking revenge. Aiden and Andre have something that could destroy her life in seconds.
" A fan-made "A Wife and Mother" short story By NaughtyNafZ Studios "

Thread Updated: 2024-04-12
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: NaughtyNafZ Studios - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

Soucer thanks for the link

screenshot0001.png 95.jpg 122.jpg 73.jpg 68.jpg 40.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So male protagonist as well?
Multiplae portagonist game or it chose main protagonist to play with? If is the first one I stated befor, I need to pass on this one as well.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
how bout no thanks another rip off AWAM well fan made BS with the Aiden character that is one of the characters from AWAM i could do without ever seeing again hated that story plot and still do although Sophia is hot though in this and looks like her original self compared to the new look .

spideyman

May 29, 2019
Well I for one am really looking forward to checking this out. I cant get enough of the side stories and spin offs with Sophie. Thank you kindly for sharing this with us. But man there are to many haters with negative comments out there. I really dont understand why people want to bitch about somebody elses creativity or artwork or self expression. This is a site where we get access to free games that people put a ton of time into. Why bother leaving negative comments unless they're actually contructive criticism that may help the author. Just to many spoiled brat assholes in the world i guess. Thanks again for sharing this. Sure do love that Sophie

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I put this here. I guess thig game is good who love Aiden character just tu ruin somone life like that one of My belove Sophia that got in jail for fake accusition and foto collage all bhinf of blackmail? And Aiden said that he "I didn't make do nothing against her will"? Siriously? Aiden blackmailed Sophia and took all phto just tu ruin her life. I just the deve of this game make Aiden pay again Don Morello save Sophia one again, what a gentleman.

Don Morello need to be present in this game, to save her once again.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes