turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
R15 can workong, hahaha
i was version R8.
I have the head model of xyth, but I moved her to Ai and it doesn't work
What I mean is that there is no animation and can't speak anymore. Have you ever encountered it? :WaitWhat:
Xyth face mods are exclusive HS2 so far I know and don´t work in AI.

Reactions: jamie110

jamie110

Oct 6, 2020
Xyth face mods are exclusive HS2 so far I know and don´t work in AI.
Dude, I found this and I don't quite understand it. Can you help me test it? After trying, I still can't work properly. This tutorial is taught by xyht24 on how to transfer HS2 to Ai2. There must be some mistakes I made, but I don't know. Please help me.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Dude, I found this and I don't quite understand it. Can you help me test it? After trying, I still can't work properly. This tutorial is taught by xyht24 on how to transfer HS2 to Ai2. There must be some mistakes I made, but I don't know. Please help me.
I remember somebody described this process here (AI or HS2 thread), but as we see it´s a huge effort.
I only play HS2 so I have no personally interest to try (and also can´t test the result) - sry :cry:

Btw for me it wouldn´t be worth the drudgery, there are enough other nice face mods working fine in AI too, e.g. from DBLIn, cunihinx, Darkruler......

Also the problem with xyth heads is you can´t edit most of them in charamaker for self tweaking, therefore I avoid them as far as possible.

Reactions: jamie110

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
It deffo works (can be left in the chest). Must be used on beds, not on a spot that's offering 'special sex' and won't probably show up, when she's mad at you ...
View attachment 3608524
Thank you very much for your answer ,

I wonder if the game file is not defective, I have several very happy girls with more than 500 points in sexuality and 3 or 4 hearts yet no animation available when I am on the bed, should I launch it when it sleeping? or maybe the girl must have a “desire point” or a special skill

In any case, even if it has nothing to do with it, if I launch studio neo v2 and I look at the different poses, the "masturbation camera shoot" exists

Besides, I don't have the rocking horse in my choice of poses on girls and therefore I don't have the "69" pose either.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you very much for your answer ,

I wonder if the game file is not defective, I have several very happy girls with more than 500 points in sexuality and 3 or 4 hearts yet no animation available when I am on the bed, should I launch it when it sleeping? or maybe the girl must have a “desire point” or a special skill

In any case, even if it has nothing to do with it, if I launch studio neo v2 and I look at the different poses, the "masturbation camera shoot" exists

Besides, I don't have the rocking horse in my choice of poses on girls and therefore I don't have the "69" pose either.
I don't really know, what's happening there. If you want to check if it's aboiut the girls, you can use the ChearacterPresets I shared:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12830862

Load a card, then load only 'character' from the presets, Change the name and safe it.
For the screenshot, I just chose agirl and asked her to have sex, changed to a bed et voila ....

Reactions: totorinette

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm new to this game. The torrent includes the game and Sideloader Modpack Studio, which is far bigger than the game. Do I need to install it too to have access to the mods in game or is it just for a poser or something like that?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm new to this game. The torrent includes the game and Sideloader Modpack Studio, which is far bigger than the game. Do I need to install it too to have access to the mods in game or is it just for a poser or something like that?
To increase eldefinn´s answer: it´s ONLY for StudioNEO, you CAN´T use these mods in the game!

Reactions: Unknown Developer

DarkKingBing

Dec 4, 2020
On steam it says the game is 15 Gigs worth of storage why is this like 30+?
The extra Character Cards, Mods, Clothing, etc. are what take up most of the excess storage. You don't need the extra stuff to enjoy the game. Any updates are for the extra mods as the base game is completed.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
On steam it says the game is 15 Gigs worth of storage why is this like 30+?
As DarkKingPing just answered - the Steam base game is nearly the original base game from Illusion, without any mods and uncensoring.
For an uncensoring and a minimum amount of mods you have to install the SB Patch standard Ed too - look here

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i seen people saying this has crisis levels of bad optimization but will a rtx 4060 seriously not be enough to play this on high settings? with a 1080p monitor...

totorinette

Oct 14, 2020
I don't really know, what's happening there. If you want to check if it's aboiut the girls, you can use the ChearacterPresets I shared:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12830862

Load a card, then load only 'character' from the presets, Change the name and safe it.
For the screenshot, I just chose agirl and asked her to have sex, changed to a bed et voila ....
thank you for sharing your cards I tried two of your girls by just changing the name as you asked me, there is a girl who offers me position 69 and she is 3 hearts, and another girl offers me 69 and is camera shooting masturbation, she has 4 hearts

I tried to modify her stats, skills and desires in the character creation menu and I couldn't find where the difference with my daughters comes from

This game is a real mystery to me

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i seen people saying this has crisis levels of bad optimization but will a rtx 4060 seriously not be enough to play this on high settings? with a 1080p monitor...
Nonsense - I´m playing HS2 well with RTX1660 ti.
But sometimes low fps were complained with RTX 3xxx cards - maybe a driver issue.

Reactions: pepplez

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys, here is a HS2 mod from GetDownCrazy's . It works so far in AIS but not the “tight bra”, instead of the breasts only a white area is displayed. My question: is there a similar “tight bra” mod for AIS? I am not referring to the PushUp plugin.
gdc_mod.jpg
Oh, I forgot to say that I already asked this question in the ais-help channel on discord but didn't get an answer for a week...

Last edited:

eldefinn

Jun 4, 2022
is there a way to edit you or the girl once you start a game?
depends what kind of edit you want to make.if it's just body/clothing, use the terminals in game.if it's to modify the girl traits, then yes, back to title screen and pick the character maker.there's also a couple plugins that allows you to edit the girls' stats and such (referring to 'agent trainer' by fairbair which is available in the optional mods in the repack)

Reactions: pepplez

Redstone_blue

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the help. My only hope is that body size sliders are decent for this one (game or mod). Koikatsu was tough because I found it next to impossible to make small to flat chest in koi (got a thing for small tits and big ass lol). Maybe I was just adjusting too drastically or something but ah wells.
whats the game from the banner called?

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes