• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
i seen people saying this has crisis levels of bad optimization but will a rtx 4060 seriously not be enough to play this on high settings? with a 1080p monitor...
Who buys a 4060? Seriously bro its your own fault, you cant play anything with raytracing on as you get <30fps which is RTX's main selling point and your rasterization performance is bad aswell. Big brain time and you decided you really want that? :ROFLMAO:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Who buys a 4060? Seriously bro its your own fault, you cant play anything with raytracing on as you get <30fps which is RTX's main selling point and your rasterization performance is bad aswell. Big brain time and you decided you really want that? :ROFLMAO:
RTX 4060 gets lot of hate for no reason, i get solid fps in all the games i play and i can use ray tracing without losing tons of fps.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes