AI Girlfriends but local

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
So been seeing the adds for AI girlfriends on here, which got me to eventually click on the link. And it looks fine, and I know there are a ton of other ones out there (eg NaomiAI, MySentientAI, etc). And they are early tech and there are risks with them (people developed feelings for their 'partners' only to have the company delete them during mergers / updates or changing their code / personality overnight, privacy concerns because you're sending your 'private' convos to an unregulated server somewhere that can be hacked or raided or monitored, potential that you may end up not pushing yourself to go out as much, etc). So consider me cautioned.

I'm a geek though and I like to play with new tech, see what it can do, see where tech is going. And I like to do it locally to my PC so that its free, I can try and mod it, I want it without any filters of someone else's morality, and without data leaking to someone else's server. So when I played with AI art I grabbed Stable Diffusion to run it locally. When I wanted to play with chatbots I grabbed the huggingface one with the uncensored llama images. For this tech I'm having a bit of trouble finding what to use, because there are SOOOO many ads out there to sift through.

TL&DR: do you know of any 'AI girlfriends' you'd recommend that are installed local to your (windows) system, uncensored, and that do not communicate to outside servers?
If there's more then one, which do you recommend / caution against and why?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Oh my, looks like this might be an option (answering my own question after digging around) -

(Saw this mentioned in https://f95zone.to/threads/agnai-the-underrated-uncensored-ai-rp-chatbot-service.188142/ and dug around / asked around to find docs for it, which seem to indicate you could run things locally)

I'll try it out. Still love more suggestions in case it doesn't work out (or goes down or whatever)