• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ahriman Games wfaudio Error

Mr_Shaky

Nov 6, 2017
I've tried to play all 3 of his games on this site:
The Moral Sword of Asagi [Final] [ahriman]
Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~ [Fix3] [Ahriman]
Shizuma Kenpu Legend Aoi [v1.0] [ahriman]
All 3 are giving me the same error: Script 'AudioEX' line 161: LoadError occurred. Cannot read modules.(wfAudio.dll)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried different compatability modes/running as admin.
I've tried reinstalling RPGMaker VX Ace and the redownloading the games to no avail.
I also searched around a few sites and found people saying exclude it in your AV and/or replace the file.
I tried excluding the game folder in my AV. Didn't help. I also tried finding a replacement file. Nada.
Someone even said it was a "usual problem". But my searching would say otherwise because I've been to several different websites and found very little mention of this other than a few "exclude in AV" posts.

This is only a problem for these 3 games. No other games give me this. I even tried Damsel Quest 3 which is also a VX Ace game and that worked fine.

Would appreciate it if someone had a "replacement dll" or another solution since what I've tried hasn't worked.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Anon_7890

pwatchx1994

Aug 23, 2019
So I used to be able to run all of Ahriman's games no problem, however, once I installed a new AV I would get this same error. It ended up not being my firewall which was the issue, but something called Advanced Threat Defense in my AV's specific settings, once I turned that off I was able to launch the games again.

Reactions: oere