Agents of L.O.K.I. Active Development

Justinphan4

Apr 23, 2020
If this is gonna be a game similar to SU I'm really with their concept of whoring out the heroes in their brothel with standard one on one sex scenes between clients I really hope you include gangbang scenes that would just be sick I'm not ashamed to say one of my kinks is double penetration so I hope it's there SU only incorporates it on a few of their heroes so I really hope it becomes a thing.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
If this is gonna be a game similar to SU I'm really with their concept of whoring out the heroes in their brothel with standard one on one sex scenes between clients I really hope you include gangbang scenes that would just be sick I'm not ashamed to say one of my kinks is double penetration so I hope it's there SU only incorporates it on a few of their heroes so I really hope it becomes a thing.
It'll absolutely be a thing yes. One of our goals is for every character to have their own fetishes and positions they cater to and really diversify what each character does and shows, including using their powers for sexy times as well. While I do enjoy SU I didn't like how it was essentially that every character just had the same 6 scenes, just positioned differently, when there's a world of kink out there.

Reactions: Cuck man

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Not much to show but SC's mainly been making pretty decent strides with code recently. Mainly it's been around refining the day system and currency calculations so that it works faster and with less issues!

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
As a heads up, we haven't been posting as much and won't be still for a few more months as Geko has gotten a job to focus on alongside SC having to dedicate a couple of months to a major group project for college!

Last edited:

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
any new news on it
So far we've been just dealing with IRL stuff. SC (our programmer) actually graduated about a week ago so we've been refining what we've had planned with their new knowledge to get closer to our first milestone.

Art wise there hasn't been too much progress because it's not needed as much as the programming currently, that and Gecko has been having to dedicate a lot of time to working to get their IRL situation sorted.

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
As Peanut said, if there's any version that can be played, it'll be made as an official thread that can be found via the Latest Updates section and all that.

Currently it's just really slow development, as our real life takes priority over this.

Reactions: sexypeanut