5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Shouldn't. The original intent was such, but she caught wind people getting kicked off platforms for it and changed everyone to being adopted, in-laws, stepfamily, etc.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

foible

Aug 29, 2017
So whats the plot for part 4? I am not a patron, but I saw a post labeled “Maggie and Bella’s first time”?...
Part 4 is more of the three of them, might end with Amy showing up as a teaser for part 5. One possible plot of part 5 is Amy joins in and one of the other girls leaves, making it still just a three-way thing.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Agent Red Girl. I've never met. Makes incredible, beautiful and fucked up cartoons I dig. Exchanged replies in comment section once. Scanned through her replies and sees how well she handles her business, gracefully. Don't know what she looks like. Never seen a pic but 100 %
Would bang 10/10

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Agent Red Girl. I've never met. Makes incredible, beautiful and fucked up cartoons I dig. Exchanged replies in comment section once. Scanned through her replies and sees how well she handles her business, gracefully. Don't know what she looks like. Never seen a pic but 100 %
Would bang 10/10
Or maybe she's like her characters and would bang you :p lol

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Or maybe she's like her characters and would bang you :p lol
One can only hope my man. Lmao. Though, if she's too much "like" her characters I may have to pass. The only male genitalia in the room while I'm having sex will be my own.

Would take it!
I'm 99% sure she's Canadian too. So at least I won't have to cross border stalk her. I've seen that Border Patrol show and those "weren't good enough to be real cops so we take our bitterness out on joe public" guys are fn assholes. I can see myself sitting in one of those interview rooms explaining why I'm crossing into the US with rope, a rag, chloroform and a ski mask. LMAO

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes