• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I think the demand for updates must be high and they are not paying enough attention to this thread.

The organization and posting of updates from the first post in this topic (OP) could be passed on to derybina_la or Count Morado who are more active and up to date with updates, Jansen.

I have already made some update reports in the past, but they have not been fulfilled (yet).

The videos below were not updated in the OP, despite having already been posted on previous pages.
Dollie Date Nite - V1
Kitten Milf - V1
Fairy Pawg Mother Episode 01
Mary's Big Girl Jerk Off Instructional
Bucked up

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the demand for updates must be high and they are not paying enough attention to this thread.

The organization and posting of updates from the first post in this topic (OP) could be passed on to derybina_la or Count Morado who are more active and up to date with updates, Jansen.

I have already made some update reports in the past, but they have not been fulfilled (yet).

The videos below were not updated in the OP, despite having already been posted on previous pages.
Dollie Date Nite - V1
Kitten Milf - V1
Fairy Pawg Mother Episode 01
Mary's Big Girl Jerk Off Instructional
Bucked up
I would only do what you say you've already done... use the report button at the bottom of each post in the thread that lets F95 staff know there is new content.
1715564324657.png
The staff is volunteer and they get to it when they get to it. Sometimes they get to it quickly, sometimes it takes awhile.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
if it's bella, it's a flashback bella, being that in MommyQuest, Mary had sex with "other" people, could be that she's expanding her FemHarem, idk yet, it's Season2 stuff ...
It looks like Bella Hard, but I'm not sure.
Bella Hard has blue/green eyes and this new girl has completely black eyes.
I read somewhere that a new character would be included in the ARG universe... I'll look to see if I can find it.

EDIT: I think her name is PANTY.

colagem.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes