• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Has a family tree been made yet? Cuz I'm wondering who's related to whom. Mostly I want to know if Emma and Amy are twins and if they're Mary's kids? Cuz from what I could gather is that those two and Maggie are the same age. I'm just invested now

Deceiving1

Jan 8, 2018
Has a family tree been made yet? Cuz I'm wondering who's related to whom. Mostly I want to know if Emma and Amy are twins and if they're Mary's kids? Cuz from what I could gather is that those two and Maggie are the same age. I'm just invested now
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-red-girl-collection-2024-01-09-agentredgirl.7762/post-12426520
It was posted before, I could be wrong but I guess this is the latest "version" of the family tree. So they're not twins, just half-sisters

KBHPLAYS

Aug 8, 2021
It's now Saturday at 2:33am and sadly the animation never dropped on Friday, Perhaps it could just be a timezone thing or perhaps they ran into some problems, oh well, maybe i'll see it when i wake up tomorrow

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes