BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Any chance how far out the bad path will unable to be played for? i kinda figured that this version would be unplayable as you told everyone in the special anoccment post 5 days ago.
Oh hey Hotkillerz... I saw this and meant to reply but it completely slipped my mind until now... my bad and my apologies.

I do believe Mission #2 kicks in on Day 11 or 12 after infection. Unshi programmed it in so he knows for sure. You can play up Day 10 safely in the bad path then, but not beyond or you risk breaking it. That said, I really do recommend waiting for the bad Path implementation, and there is no new content in that path yer until it's there so if you are loading in a save from v0.9 then there really is no point. That said, it's up to you if you'd like to go on, I've forewarned you as best I can so go be your bad self and have some fun if that's what you choose!

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
so im wondering sine this was uploaded on the first and its been 9 days is it safe to download or do we need to wait a few more days for the complete update?
edit: nvm i just saw your patron update lol couple days guessing by the end of the week.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got an alert this thread had been active and came back to people really going in on the Bewilder team... yikes take a chill pill guys !

As for the dev team I hope you guys dont get discouraged, there are plenty of people even among us pirates that do like your game... This past update was great to me as its the first one since the (bank incident) that drastically changes the story depending on which route you take... so much in fact that I left my save file before the Yacht part so I can see in a future update what consequences each one has before picking a route...

This isnt like the interrogating scene where my preferred route was to have Nat be sexually flirty with the dude and give him a footbjob... this one has serious choices in a non (to be or not to be slut) way... people's lives depend on the choice, romance options depend on the choice, and the future of Nat (as a person or not) depend on the choice...

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I got an alert this thread had been active and came back to people really going in on the Bewilder team... yikes take a chill pill guys !

As for the dev team I hope you guys dont get discouraged, there are plenty of people even among us pirates that do like your game... This past update was great to me as its the first one since the (bank incident) that drastically changes the story depending on which route you take... so much in fact that I left my save file before the Yacht part so I can see in a future update what consequences each one has before picking a route...

This isnt like the interrogating scene where my preferred route was to have Nat be sexually flirty with the dude and give him a footbjob... this one has serious choices in a non (to be or not to be slut) way... people's lives depend on the choice, romance options depend on the choice, and the future of Nat (as a person or not) depend on the choice...
Haha; yeah Im glad you liked it ! I think the phrase used when i started planning it was "theres a time for sex and a time for action, and the player must understand that during a mission its not a time for sex". I'm sure plenty will have complains like "in order to get nat to succeed I have to avoid a sex scene" and they are not wrong; but I'm with you; it adds to the atmosphere "oh shit, what am I doing" Ive been trying to set since the begining.

We are working on the bad path right now that has a bit of that on his own too, its fun to start seeing consecuences on players decisions :p

Again, thanks for those words, hope we can keep surprising you in the future ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Haha; yeah Im glad you liked it ! I think the phrase used when i started planning it was "theres a time for sex and a time for action, and the player must understand that during a mission its not a time for sex". I'm sure plenty will have complains like "in order to get nat to succeed I have to avoid a sex scene" and they are not wrong; but I'm with you; it adds to the atmosphere "oh shit, what am I doing" Ive been trying to set since the begining.

We are working on the bad path right now that has a bit of that on his own too, its fun to start seeing consecuences on players decisions :p

Again, thanks for those words, hope we can keep surprising you in the future ;)
It's funny, cause the scene in question is incredibly hot, and back a couple of updates ago I remember telling you guys that Miller was one of the few people I'd let bang Nat in my game... Boy did I change my mind after his scene, while hot, the way he was talking and treating her pissed me off...

The only reason I saved my game before that is that unless I misunderstood what happened Miller dies along with everyone on the yacht and Stone too, Scout and Nat being the sole survivors... If that's the case I am ok with that path as karma gets his ass... Still my favorite path was bikini Nat vs Stone, Ivy-Nat vs Stone was my least favorite, as in my game unless the plot forces it, I won't let Nat fall to the parasite...

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's funny, cause the scene in question is incredibly hot, and back a couple of updates ago I remember telling you guys that Miller was one of the few people I'd let bang Nat in my game... Boy did I change my mind after his scene, while hot, the way he was talking and treating her pissed me off...

The only reason I saved my game before that is that unless I misunderstood what happened Miller dies along with everyone on the yacht and Stone too, Scout and Nat being the sole survivors... If that's the case I am ok with that path as karma gets his ass... Still my favorite path was bikini Nat vs Stone, Ivy-Nat vs Stone was my least favorite, as in my game unless the plot forces it, I won't let Nat fall to the parasite...
You know; thats my favourite one XD. Not because I prefer the IvyNat over the others, but because I think in this particlar version both Spook with the writing and me with the special effects outdid ourselves in this path. It looks and reads pretty cool (if I may say so myself) and adds that extra feeling of "im losing control way too much" that I think it needed a bit.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Cause she has elephant boobs (noone complains about that huh) and it looked realistic to me when i designed her. But if you have a real life black widow picture with her nips exposed do share ! and ill gladly remodel them.
Hahahaha if only. In my opinion they look unnaturally big but it really is just my personal preference.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
So i think im stuck in a loop. my nat has coruption level 2 and has had catwoman vist her at night but after that it won't let me do any of the other missions. also i passed the landing on the first missions.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I noticed there is a picture on page 1 of this game which Nat's suit got partially destroyed by a dude with a sword. This picture is not in the CG rip provided by Gabriel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my question is are both scenes accessible in game? If so can someone can provide steps on unlocking it?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
*Off topic*

It occurred to me today while working that Unshi and Spoof are actually like the two main characters portrayed in * Bakuman * (Same creative team for * Deathnote *) manga.

For those who are not aware, its about two aspiring teens who decided to be a full time manga (Jap version of comic) artist in Japan. It portrays a very realistic and hash environment of the Japanese manga industry. A very good read for those interested.

ANyhow, yeah, two main characters in * Bakuman * . Moritaka Mashiro is the talented artist while Akito Takagi is in charge of manga writing. These two struggled a lot in beginning , very small success toward middle and finally made it in the end.

Just find it interesting :p

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I noticed there is a picture on page 1 of this game which Nat's suit got partially destroyed by a dude with a sword. This picture is not in the CG rip provided by Gabriel.

So my question is are both scenes accessible in game? If so can someone can provide steps on unlocking it?
Sorry to tell you that was just old concept artwork we had on our page that showed off some of the tech stuff we can do. It was never actaully in game, my good buddy!

*Off topic*

It occurred to me today while working that Unshi and Spoof are actually like the two main characters portrayed in * Bakuman * (Same creative team for * Deathnote *) manga.

For those who are not aware, its about two aspiring teens who decided to be a full time manga (Jap version of comic) artist in Japan. It portrays a very realistic and hash environment of the Japanese manga industry. A very good read for those interested.

ANyhow, yeah, two main characters in * Bakuman * . Moritaka Mashiro is the talented artist while Akito Takagi is in charge of manga writing. These two struggled a lot in beginning , very small success toward middle and finally made it in the end.

Just find it interesting :p
Haha, life imitates art! Here's to us making it in the end!

Reactions: BUsybat

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
The thing that infects Nat, is it a Symbiote (venom) or a parasite?
I can see why you would think that, it certainly seems like it, but it's not intended to be. It's our own closely releated kind of thing. You'll see soon enough as we start getting Ivy more involved.

And as to why we're here today of all the days... Merry Christmas folks!

beWilder_Christmas2019.jpg

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Cause she has elephant boobs (noone complains about that huh) and it looked realistic to me when i designed her. But if you have a real life black widow picture with her nips exposed do share ! and ill gladly remodel them.
Um...would this help?

Scarlett-Johansson-Under-The-Skin-2.jpg

Though I do like the "elephant" nips.

As a matter of fact, I like ALL of her. Keep her as she is.

Reactions: Looper9

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Um...would this help?

View attachment 210665

Though I do like the "elephant" nips.

As a matter of fact, I like ALL of her. Keep her as she is.
off topic here but considering SJ profile, I always imagined her first nudity to be either artistic , paid very well or a high ranking movie. All of which doesn't seems to be the case with this skinies movie

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Doesn't matter to me, mate, artistic or otherwise. ScarJo's one hell of a sexy woman. So, when I got to know she'd gone naked, I just had to see her--even if it meant sitting through that torture of a movie.

But that's how it generally is with me and ScarJo movies. In fact, Black Widow/ScarJo is the only reason I've watched any "superhero" movie. Otherwise, the only superheroes I like are the ones that are found on this forum. They come in female form and get ravaged by man and/or monster alike.

That's why I love this game. The MC bears an uncanny resemblance to "you know who." The graphics, the story, the writing, everything's perfect about it.
Lol, your missing the point. Obviously we want to see her naked. Who doesn't :ROFLMAO: . My post was she clearly did not need to do it for this B rated movie but she did for reasons we will never know. Big score for us nonetheless

Homage to Elephant tits

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes