• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Agent Ethereal - The Spirit of Kagoshima [Final] [Ecchi Game's]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Good 3 minutes of gaming and it was directly deleted. The first problem, the dialogue is impossible to skip (I don't speak much English, and there are no subtitles). 2, a sniper rifle which has a scope, but which is just used to look pretty. 3, and the most horrible, a bitch who just walks past you. These one fps and the other and constantly in your aim when it should be either to the side or behind, but especially not in front.

• Haha
Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Good 3 minutes of gaming and it was directly deleted. The first problem, the dialogue is impossible to skip (I don't speak much English, and there are no subtitles). 2, a sniper rifle which has a scope, but which is just used to look pretty. 3, and the most horrible, a bitch who just walks past you. These one fps and the other and constantly in your aim when it should be either to the side or behind, but especially not in front.
adding on to this, enemies that all are practically insta kill if you get hit since they get inside the player character and home in on the character causing a feedback loop of health loss.
lack of audio turn up or down and settings menu mid game in general
also an incredibly large amount of unskippable cutscenes :/

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
adding on to this, enemies that all are practically insta kill if you get hit since they get inside the player character and home in on the character causing a feedback loop of health loss.
lack of audio turn up or down and settings menu mid game in general
also an incredibly large amount of unskippable cutscenes :/
I see that I'm not missing anything:ROFLMAO:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't read the comments or downloaded the game yet, but judging by the screenshots, I can guess the gameplay: Complete a boring level and watch a sex scene. Is that correct?
there is multiples level. And to me, they aren't THAT bad.

but it's basically that yes. campain is very hard to beat, and reward at end is not that much of a fap.

To be honest, you'll fap more watching your sidekick walking around close to you, than the sex scene themself.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I haven't read the comments or downloaded the game yet, but judging by the screenshots, I can guess the gameplay: Complete a boring level and watch a sex scene. Is that correct?
more than just boring... boring, repetitive and totally unfair.
as if back tracking wasn't enough, the last boss was total BS.

Reactions: ScrewFearMe

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i feel like there is a bit of wasted potential, like in seed of the dead you have to bang the girls to restore health but in this game it seems more like you can only do it in the apartment.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Good 3 minutes of gaming and it was directly deleted. The first problem, the dialogue is impossible to skip (I don't speak much English, and there are no subtitles).
There is a single scene where she speaks Japanese and it has subtitles.
I took the key and came out of the tunnel, but I couldn't find where to go.
Make ALL the way back to the lake. This includes the bridge. Yeah, it includes the risk to go back at the entrance of the tunnel if you die.

Reactions: ScrewFearMe
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes