VN - Others - Completed - Agent Entangle S [v1.0.0] [Caryo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

roland_donald

maybe my standards are low but the very idea that it has dynamic art for the same scene makes my rating shoot to the roof. like holy fuck it's not just the same picture repeatedly with small changes? we need more of this

so yeah. great art. love the premise. points taken off for being mtl, but not too much since its enough to give an idea of whats going on. just use the imagination to fill in the blanks
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

You are not prepared for this review! Today, I will review this game, while Maiev dont check me. What do we have here? Another Caryo game which... Also ChatGPT3.5 MTLed, not by well known Chatgpt3.5 user but someone other. Anyway, i will rate this VN, by these three categories : Story, Translation and CGs. Let's begin, until Maiev will find me out.

Story 1/5 - Man... I am so fed up with female agents infiltrating in such way... Also all these agent bullshit, which cant do anything against opposing organization. Anyway, in this VN you have like... Hmmm... 5-6 endings? 3 bad
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and 3 good endings which variates like that : Agent, Emma, Agent/Emma. Btw... CTRL and SHIFT cant be used to skip story...You need to use SPACE for this bullshit and hold it till the end

Translation 0/5 - ChatGpt3.5 my ass... Choices not translated, a lot of mistakes and other problems... Text feels very strange because of that, so i will recommend you to simply skip story.

CGs 4/5 - Good CGs, more than in Nameless Queen, considering that this game got developed later. It's sad that you cant just watch CGs, like in normal VNs.... Thats my entire point of not placing 5/5. Though, it's strange to see tentacle thing at the end,.

My conclusion is.... 1/5. Yeah, it's worser than other game which can be skipped adequately unlike this one, while having pretty much same problems. I really cant understand why this VN dont have skip button, like OLDER VN.