4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any advice how to finish second mission (party infiltration) without BJ? Too much guards to fight when exit room after stealing data, and also can't train to boost skills and can't equip knife (that's only weapon which can be bought with 50 bucks from first mission). Or is it at least possible to somehow terminate mission and skip to next?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Any advice how to finish second mission (party infiltration) without BJ? Too much guards to fight when exit room after stealing data, and also can't train to boost skills and can't equip knife (that's only weapon which can be bought with 50 bucks from first mission). Or is it at least possible to somehow terminate mission and skip to next?
You can refuse 3 times ... than you have to piss in front of him and guests ^^

Too bad this game is veeery far from being finished. Is promising, as other combin atin games before, but obviously there's not enought content to be worth playing it. A few finished, very short and simple missions without choices (accept and see what's ineviteable or refuse and cancel mission), not one bad ending and some missions are unplayable (at least at one mission dev added a note that the mission is still in development).

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Vish, his page is under review.
Yes, but hope he will get it sorted out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He also shared another pic from AAM afterwards (Preview of a shooting range event in AAM Chapter 1.). But the pic is deleted by now. So sry, cannot share it.

Reactions: SvenVlad

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Man, he's fucked. Almost all of his game has sex with kids, scat, rape, bestiality...

Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1.. I have no idea what he will do with this one. Well.. we will see what happens.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Man, he's fucked. Almost all of his game has sex with kids, scat, rape, bestiality...

Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 1.. I have no idea what he will do with this one. Well.. we will see what happens.
Sex with kids? oO

I like his games for the peril and gore content :D Cannot remember one scene with sexual stuff with minors.
Played both Alona games, Survivor Sarah 1, The Green Shadow Rachel, WoE, Gambler Zeta, TEWL

Ricca

Dec 5, 2017
His patreon has passed the review, with the only condition to add a 18+ filter to it. There's been 3 posts on his patreon in June, one being a list of demos, one being a link to his concept art gallery and the last being the picture preview for June.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Do you mind to share the new posts from combin ation's patreon? @Londo Mollari
Of course not ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't post all pictures, but some examples. There was much content (and I don't want to ruin all surprises ^^ )

AAM

Bondage Club Show Part 4 006.png !!!Rise Of Agent Alona Intro Picture 001.png Airport Security Check Route 2 004.png Bondage Club Show Part 0 001.png Bondage Club Show Part 3 002.png Gun Pointing, Surrender, Strip(Detective Suit) 007B.png Room Clothed Sex 003.png Shooting Range Office (Stage 5) 002.png Mission -Japanese Apartment Infiltration- Night Sex With Japanese Old Man 010.png Mission -Japanese Apartment Infiltration- Cleaning Floor (Stage 4) 001.png

SS2C2

!Sarah Swimsuit Full Gear(Medium Damaged) Front 001.png Village Party Girls Truth Or Dare (Stage 1) 008.png Village Party Girls Truth Or Dare (Stage 4) 006.png Village Party Girls Truth Or Dare (Stage 5) 015.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes