HTML Completed Afternoon to Remember [XTRYPTIC STUDIOS]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Spotted like five bugs (missing scene, duplicated text, incorrect branch merges) - but overall a pretty consistent package, though not very long. The number of branches does give it some replayability, like 5 times or so if you know them and more if you have to bumble.

I found the flickering in the animations to be particularly annoying. Hopefully that will change in future games.

mangkanor

Oct 26, 2017
someone help me the image of this game is not appearing on the main web browser what should i do thanks in advance

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
What are the "Extra scenes"?
Random scenes that weren't in the original text.
In Afternoon to Remember there are only two scenes with Jen in the bathroom, at that time she hadn't any contact with Jim. In Unforgettable Dinner (Chapter 2) there more, patrons of tier 3 can also request an extra scene in the way they like it.

cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Random scenes that weren't in the original text.
In Afternoon to Remember there are only two scenes with Jen in the bathroom, at that time she hadn't any contact with Jim. In Unforgettable Dinner (Chapter 2) there more, patrons of tier 3 can also request an extra scene in the way they like it.
Heh, I actually went ahead and became a patreon just to see, but I'm gonna keep my pledge. Thanks for the answer though!

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Heh, I actually went ahead and became a patreon just to see, but I'm gonna keep my pledge. Thanks for the answer though!
Thank you for your help. I'm mainly waiting if tier 3 patrons will request new extra scenes, if that take too long I will probably make others on my own, just like the last sponsor one.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote