CharlieRowland

Feb 13, 2018
Saves seem to be locked somehow? I tried extracting the Save_unlocked zip but it didn't change anything. Am I being retarded or is there something busted?

Reactions: Furnox

RepBu

Jul 10, 2017
Hello i can't play the game, i can launch it but i just have a black screen and i notice i always have same problems on Unity games do i need to download something ? Thx for help ! ( sorry for my english )

Reactions: ShrewdGerard7756

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
i advice to use the 100% save file included inside the download folder

so you get all unlocked, and what is the unlock? custom option for the girls, so you can play the story with you custom girl.

i saw the the new game made by this studio, look cool.

with only 2 girls sadly, well this game to have only 2 girl you can use.

Reactions: Gasiduw

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I'm playing with 11 fps with everything disabled and low. :pokerFace: Is there a way to improve fps even more?

I know this isn't' the topic for this but, anyone have some news about the new ILLUSION game?

Thanks for the upload :eazyHype:

Reactions: eggert111

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm uploading this to Mega, i'll post the link in like an hour because aussie internet is cancerous.

Saves seem to be locked somehow? I tried extracting the Save_unlocked zip but it didn't change anything. Am I being retarded or is there something busted?
You have to create a "Save" folder in the same folder as the .exe then drag and drop the .dat files from the zip into it. Mine looks like this.

I'm playing with 11 fps with everything disabled and low. :pokerFace: Is there a way to improve fps even more?

I know this isn't' the topic for this but, anyone have some news about the new ILLUSION game?

Thanks for the upload :eazyHype:
If you're having fps problems i suggest updating your graphics drivers or maybe your pc isn't capable of handling the game and might be time to upgrade.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
maybe its a lie too... sometimes fps indicator show 15 for me but it doesnt look like one... i been played some game with 15fps so i know how it look like

Reactions: VermillioN
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes