RPGM None After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle- [RJ325396] [Kamikura Style Association]

Project_Shadezend

Mar 26, 2018
Yo guys it seems you are all eager to see how the translation is going so I threw together a google sheet to track that for y'all. It doesn't give all the info coz it only tracks based on when I say a character is completely translated and doesn't account for things like partially complete translations(especially for the main characters for which there is hundreds of unique lines of dialogue), place name, or item name translations but we have already done a lot of those so actually it reads a bit low.

ignore the first sheet that one is what I was using before to track stuff and see who I wanted to translate next second sheet is where its at

BeATruePotato

Jul 11, 2020
All credit to l The Silver Bard & NopeNeverEver l Thank you

Thanks for your work.

The translation is not for this exact version of the game however it seems to be working I have not done a full playtrough. If it does crash at a certain event just port over your save to the non translated version - get past the even - save your game- port back to translated version.

Note: First post so apologies in advance if im breaking a rule or something. I'm happy to delete this post just let me know.

All credit to l The Silver Bard & NopeNeverEver l Thank you
whenever i try to open the game, it says there is a virus that needs to be checked, i tried to scan it and bypass but it won't do it at all