RPGM - Abandoned - After Ending [v0.5] [lop333]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.2
    Currently, there are quite some buggy issues that might steer off some who aren't willing to go around them.

It's a sandbox with some side quests. You walk in an empty field and dungeons and cities pop out of nowhere as you walk on its tile. Each dungeon/town is truly a mystery as it can be a ghost that offers you a perk, a well that you surprisingly fight an orc or even a shopkeeper that let you rape her and loot her entire stock.

There are great ideas in this game that I see much potential like the Ghost vision perk that, like the name suggest, appear interactable ghosts. They have interesting dialogues where fills the gap when certain NPC were alone, questioning themself. Mind control crystal questline that isn't quite finish but will corrupt the entire world. Your base has a prison where you can lock up new slave as you discover the world.

The fact you can kill about any NPC that you want on sight is a great option to have. It doesn't give you much, but it's fun to have it there. The NPC has character as well. Some swear some are innocent and some are just regular people who'd talk like us lol.

There isn't much H-Scene right now, but there are already a couple of girls layed out in the world that I'm sure we'll see more of them in future updates.

It's a great start and good luck on continuing the game!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RumbleBR

The game is good for who likes anime rpg, but the game is an bit confuse, the start is an bit hard to understand and I had some bugs with scenes, some times the girls freeze on my game screen for forever and I can't see the game, soo I need reset all the time, but I think is because the game needs bug fix, but I don't liked much what I saw, I hope brings better updates with bugfix for this game but today this game is not something I will play.

Note: 4.5/10
    Follow me for more reviews of games!