Ren'Py - Abandoned - After Class [v0.05] [RAR Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Darkaura

Eh... It's an OK start if dev can roll with it.

Renders - C- girls look a bit pallid to me and I've see hotter posing in the Big Brother fan art page. Unless this is Zombie High... Animation B+ I might/could fap to that. Story premise A+ Breaking Bad teacher who DGAF, could be extra fun. Story implementation/Gameplay D- dead end, game-over, dialogue options are low rent.

Two stars is about right, for now. I'd probably go 3 stars as at least there is SOME sexy-time and dev isn't on another gott dammed blue-ball DMD clone fest.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

bigfootjr

sorry but there is litterally only one minute of "content" now.
    you can take choices already, but only one of them is working, the other 3 choices directly lead you back to the mainscreen.

the artworks are okay, but yeah, so far there is nothing making this worthwile the download.

avoid until there is more content.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

thekaom

I like what you have so far. I would suggest (for the moment) removing the options that don't do anything, or a warning next to them telling the user that there is no content. For the next release, I would suggest adding a bit more dialogue during class so the user can get to know the ladies and what they are like. I do like that the when the narrator discusses a physical action, the girl actually does that action. I find it annoying when I read "She grabs your big cock..." (or something like that) but there is no accompanying photo of that action. So definitely kudos on that one. So far it is really short, but I think it has potential.