4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
Last post on Patreon I can see is from November 26.
My question was, if there is anything newer. Maybe not on Patreon, but from another source.

Reactions: dawlben

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Dude what is wrong with this game? i keep getting white dots and the scenes don't even appear, how do i fix that? i don't have a potato PC

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game needs a 1080 and 4K version. It really lags out my PC. I realize it has a "performance" mode, but even that is a resource hog.

Game needs a gallery/replay. Over 2 years old and still doesn't have one? I really don't understand this from devs.

The continual pop ups of Target Affection, Target Arousal, etc are UTTERLY ANNOYING AS HELL. Really ruining the game, like it's pissing me off frankly.

Game get's stuck and you can't progress. Stuck in the car with the woman. Loading up the save there just crashes the game. The only way to progress is to set and wait for every single pop-up to go away, then click forward until another pop-up, wait, click. Etc. So, it takes forever to get through the scene.

I think the dev needs to cut back on the "innovation" with graphics intensive stuff. Renpy games are really not meant for it imo, as we can all see with all the crashing and game getting stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaeScout83

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
are the title tags up to date and we will see the planned tags next decade?
or not?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Jesus christ, this game keeps crashing on the car scene. If you save that moment you make a broken save that freezes the game.
Can't even extract images.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
so he's let us know what's happened to him. so what is the update on the update please. Can you let us know please

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes