Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

number482

Oct 16, 2018
There's a bug where choosing to restart from the beginning of character creation process (because I wanted to see the different options and didn't realize there was a back button yet) doesn't revert the stat changes, so I left with ridiculously high stats compared to what a starting character who just went through once would get.

Not that it matters I guess, since there's doesn't seem much to do at the moment? Mostly clicking around, the occasional still of a romance with once npc (which since I played a futa was kind of awkward since the images overlap in sequence). Other NPCs seemed bug to constantly turn into goblins for whatever reason.

Last edited:

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
I am so confused... Comments here are talking about choosing a start location, but everything seems to put me into NW Aeos. There's pretty much nothing to do there, except watch people transform into goblins. The potential seems to be there. I want to enjoy this game. But... if there's any content, I can't find it. I don't get it.

Also, I swear I've seen the artwork of the characters before, somewhere. Like maybe an online 2-D Character Creator from 2005? Maybe those old Adventure Quest games? It's not bad: just bugging me that it's familiar and I can't place it.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
This sure is a, uh, game. A lot of merchants and smugglers turning into goblins. One area to click around endlessly. Not seeing an adventure here.
I am so confused... Comments here are talking about choosing a start location, but everything seems to put me into NW Aeos. There's pretty much nothing to do there, except watch people transform into goblins. The potential seems to be there. I want to enjoy this game. But... if there's any content, I can't find it. I don't get it.

Also, I swear I've seen the artwork of the characters before, somewhere. Like maybe an online 2-D Character Creator from 2005? Maybe those old Adventure Quest games? It's not bad: just bugging me that it's familiar and I can't place it.
The monsters are under license, the characters were all commission as OC. You better not have seen them in 2005! lol

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
There's a bug where choosing to restart from the beginning of character creation process (because I wanted to see the different options and didn't realize there was a back button yet) doesn't revert the stat changes, so I left with ridiculously high stats compared to what a starting character who just went through once would get.

Not that it matters I guess, since there's doesn't seem much to do at the moment? Mostly clicking around, the occasional still of a romance with once npc (which since I played a futa was kind of awkward since the images overlap in sequence). Other NPCs seemed bug to constantly turn into goblins for whatever reason.
Its all fixed up. Ill post soon.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

I will implement in later versions. I am trying to keep it simple now. The issue is the entire generator (atleast in .04) is a single screen. I can only pass so much information through it without the use of labels.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
This sure is a, uh, game. A lot of merchants and smugglers turning into goblins. One area to click around endlessly. Not seeing an adventure here.
It's fixed. If you were around for the last demo you would have seen all the battle system, and story updates. Here I wanted to play with the features and show new art. Less then half the features will stay and I will return to a stable set moving forward. Its actually almost ready on my end.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I Literally cannot play the game. I made 5 different characters and still no dice. Everyone i meet on the road offers nothing, not even sex scenes, and eventually turns into goblins which you are still unable to interact with. The only time something different happened is a small prologue I got after making a Siren. I'm not sure if you are able to start anywhere besides the snow zone but it's unplayable right now.
I feel you, next update will clear it all up. I just wanted to test random events and stuff, showcase the new art and character generator. Bear with me and v.4 will solve all this. Almost ready.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021

Also things do change with the game. For now, all start points lead to The Crash in NW Aeos. What you do from there is up to you. V.4 is likely (depending on time commitment) to reintroduce Arcadies. So a ship can port you out of NW Aeos in minutes.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What happened to create you character? I sadly find my self playing a male withou even had a choise to create my own character?

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
What happened to create you character? I sadly find my self playing a male withou even had a choise to create my own character?
The Chargen will come after the demo ends. I've done this to keep people from constantly wanting to recreate there characters. You play as a male and a female in the demo. Next demo update you choose your own again. This is a very long game. Sometimes you have to get through parts in other characters then your protagonist as part of the story.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Kinda confused here cause either I am doing something wrong or this game has seemingly changed a lot from how the comments talk about it since for now I just there is a short prologue of a god walking around then you pick your domain + gender. Then another prologue starts with a girl stuck in a timeloop during a zombie outbreak where you just get to enter stuff and try to find events at certain times but each time you enter anything there is a random chance of you dying so you just loop the day over and over again until you find all the events by entering areas at specific times then once you clear it. It all just ends thanks for playing the demo!

So is this it? Or am I just picking the wrong domain to start the game with or something?

On a side note I'd say if this is it it's probably one of the weirdest demos yet since it seemingly doesn't show case anything of the actual game far as I can tell since the focus is on the timeloop aspect where you just walk around and have to hope you don't randomly get a death or like me I had to redo the day about 144 times before I could advance and while the game tells you to switch uniforms and lvl up it doesn't tell you what the uniforms does and lvling up is just the MC seemingly dying to zombies over and over which gives her lvls and increases stats. But again there is nothing that indicates if this makes a difference or not since you can still just randomly die once you encounter anything and you will always die after entering anything at 14:30 to restart the day.

All in all it just left me with a frustrated feeling and no idea what this game is about at all.

Last edited:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Kinda confused here cause either I am doing something wrong or this game has seemingly changed a lot from how the comments talk about it since for now I just there is a short prologue of a god walking around then you pick your domain + gender. Then another prologue starts with a girl stuck in a timeloop during a zombie outbreak where you just get to enter stuff and try to find events at certain times but each time you enter anything there is a random chance of you dying so you just loop the day over and over again until you find all the events by entering areas at specific times then once you clear it. It all just ends thanks for playing the demo!

So is this it? Or am I just picking the wrong domain to start the game with or something?

On a side note I'd say if this is it it's probably one of the weirdest demos yet since it seemingly doesn't show case anything of the actual game far as I can tell since the focus is on the timeloop aspect where you just walk around and have to hope you don't randomly get a death or like me I had to redo the day about 144 times before I could advance and while the game tells you to switch uniforms and lvl up it doesn't tell you what the uniforms does and lvling up is just the MC seemingly dying to zombies over and over which gives her lvls and increases stats. But again there is nothing that indicates if this makes a difference or not since you can still just randomly die once you encounter anything and you will always die after entering anything at 14:30 to restart the day.

All in all it just left me with a frustrated feeling and no idea what this game is about at all.
Its all just turning the prologue stories into interactive missions to remember them better. The scope of the game will be large. Spending a few hours in the intro doesn't hurt. I will rework a tutorial in the next update next Friday. Outfits help avoid frivolous events if you have the right one on, especially if your level isn't high enough. If you notice on type in particular is killing you, pick a different outfit until it stops. After I think.. lvl12 ? you don't even die anymore from them anyway though. Easy out for people. I designed the prologue on purpose. It has the charge after it and dissuades people from constantly remaking their characters before trying their whole line out. Also... most demos end with well nevermind. I'm working on a Free to play character. Just gimmie time.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes