cizzar

Dec 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "megalol, post: 8080956, membro: 12277"]
Farò l'aggiornamento della versione compressa nel migliore dei casi la prossima settimana. Troppo lavoro per lo più solo [SPOILER = "correzioni di bug..."]
** Versione 1.1.0 **

- Dopo la scena con la principessa (fine del gioco) parla con Diane e Maria nel giardino di Lady Gloria e dì loro che sembrano sexy. Vorranno fare sesso con te ma Diane vorrà provare la crema reale. vai a palazzo e parla con la principessa e chiedile la crema. Torna da Maria e Diane e dai loro la crema, poi divertiti con loro.
- Nel soggiorno di Claudia sulla sedia dove Mia era seduta leggi il diario di Claudia. Willy non capirà il suo "codice", quindi porta il diario alla sorella di Claudia Yvonne a Erohide. Sarà un po 'arrabbiata per aver letto sua sorella Diaray, ma Will ti dirà anche che potresti chiedere a Claudia del suo sogno, dato che ne hai avuti 3 comunque con lei. Parla con Claudia nella stanza dei piatti per rivelare il suo sogno su di te e Neal 3 e su come lo immaginava prima che accadesse.

- Tutte le ragazze nella stanza d'oro ora hanno tutte le animazioni che sono state pianificate, quindi controlla tutte quelle.
- Tutte le ragazze nella stanza dei piatti ora hanno animazioni cum, alcune hanno più di una. margherita, ad esempio, ha MMF cum insieme alla somma solitaria. Alcuni hanno anche pochi cums solisti diversi.
- Dee Dee ha MMF con Neal (Neal deve essere anche in camera plat)

: bugfixes da 1.0 :

-vecchi salvataggi ora FUNZIONANO con le nuove versioni. ricorda che è solo dalla 1.0 e i salvataggi più recenti che possono funzionare con questo e gli aggiornamenti futuri.

un sacco di bug minori sono stati corretti qui è un elenco che dovrebbe funzionare correttamente ora :
-Animazione del cancello elettrico Treehole
-Melissa ass grab dialog exit + cut scene wrap
-Violette animazioni casuali
-Mamma ingresso oggetto centro
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch
-Maya in linea teatrale troppo lontano
-Dialogo ritardo
-pick up calze Willy's apartment cut scene wrap
-scroll scene reimposta la posizione della telecamera a volte in azione
-Indicazione di Neal MC allineamento
-Involucro scena taglio documento ufficio
-Mia margherita e poche altre foto schermo principale NUOVA animazione è disattivata
-Domina TV non è stata mostrata per ultimo
-AOP casa delle bambole invia invece a
-Le animazioni cinematografiche Maria sono troppo lente
-Candy jerk animation ora in mostra
-zoom in scene di sesso fuori Eliza non funziona
-Jade titjob suona
-Maria taglia troppo piccola nella scena del sesso in giardino con Gloria
-Mary Room Object center
-Prendere il reggiseno Melissa
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations non in posizione corretta
-L'animazione della statua della stanza d'argento non viene mostrata
-Julia sex zoom in out non funziona
-Centro oggetti corridoio universitario
-Mrs Kelly Office object center
-Bethany Pussy strofina musica
-Jenna 3some musica d'albergo mancante
-Rose talk musica mancante
-Audry attiva la scelta del dialogo
-Jux Apo appartamento uscita nome sbagliato
-Le foto della violetta devono essere ricontrollate completamente
-Victoria numero di foto e ultime 2 foto fisse
[/ SPOILER]
[/ PREVENTIVO]
what program do you use to compress it

walkthrough for 1.1.0
After the scene with the princess (end of the game) talk to Diane and Maria in Lady Gloria's garden and tell them they look sexy. They will want to have sex with you but Diane will want to try the royal cream. go to the palace and talk to the princess and ask her for the cream. Go back to Maria and Diane and give them the cream, then have fun with them.
- In Claudia's living room on the chair where Mia was sitting, read Claudia's diary. Willy won't understand her "code", so take the diary to Claudia's sister Yvonne in Erohide. She'll be a little angry for reading about her sister Diaray, but Will will also tell you that you could ask Claudia about her dream of her, since you had 3 of her with her anyway. She talks to Claudia in the dish room to reveal her dream of her about you and Neal 3 and about her as she imagined it before it happened.

-All the girls in the golden room now have all the animations that have been planned, so she checks all of those.
- All the girls in the dish room now have cum animations, some have more than one. daisy, for example, has MMF cum along with lonely sum. Some even have a few different solo cums.
- Dee Dee has MMF with Neal (Neal must also be in the plat room)

: bugfixes from 1.0:

-old saves now WORK with new versions. remember that it is only from 1.0 and the most recent saves that can work with this and future updates.

a lot of minor bugs have been fixed here is a list that should work fine now:
- Treehole electric gate animation
-Melissa ass grab dialog exit + cut scene wrap
- Violets random animations
-Mom entrance object center
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch
-Maya online theatrical too far
-Dialogue delay
-pick up socks Willy's apartment cut scene wrap
-scroll scene resets the position of the camera at times in action
-Indication of Neal MC alignment
- Office document cut scene wrap
-My daisy and a few other photos main screen NEW animation is disabled
-Domina TV was not shown last
-AOP dollhouse send to instead
-Maria cinematic animations are too slow
-Candy jerk animation now on display
-zoom in sex scenes outside Eliza doesn't work
-Jade titjob plays
-Maria size too small in the garden sex scene with Gloria
-Mary Room Object center
-Take the Melissa bra
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations not in correct position
-The animation of the statue of the silver room is not shown
-Julia sex zoom in out doesn't work
-University corridor object center
-Mrs Kelly Office object center
-Bethany Pussy rubs music
-Jenna 3some missing hotel music
-Rose talk missing music
-Audry activates the choice of dialogue
-Jux Apo apartment exit wrong name
-Photos of the violet need to be double checked completely
-Victoria number of photos and last 2 still photos

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I downloaded the torrent which is vs 51 i take it. I added the savegame folder manually and chose save 31 and i started a new game but willy himself is missing. Anyone else had/have this problem?

Ive not even patched the game to next versions.
Actually it's totally fucked. Some indoor scenes only show black.

EDIT: looks like the torrent got effed up when i downlaoded. Redid it and now working.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Noticed that at leats a few of the scenes are not in the characters memories for example: Melissa's beach sex scene; Maria been caught having sex with Willy by her daughter Fiona; The first part of the sleep sex with Diane; Skye's blowjob in the office.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I downloaded the torrent which is vs 51 i take it. I added the savegame folder manually and chose save 31 and i started a new game but willy himself is missing. Anyone else had/have this problem?

Ive not even patched the game to next versions.
Actually it's totally fucked. Some indoor scenes only show black.

EDIT: looks like the torrent got effed up when i downlaoded. Redid it and now working.
Why do you go though the hassle of downloading an old version instead of 1.0 from his patreon page and then applying the patch from 1.0 to 1.1.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Updates are executables that require admin access....

Who thought that would be a good idea?

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
I had no trouble with that, I use the update since a long time and never had any virus or anything.

Aug 28, 2017
we also checked it as our scanner found an infected file. on virustotal no major AVs flag it, but it could very well be that the .exe was bloated to hide a malicious code (as AVs tend to check smaller files). it was reported to the f95 staff. i personally would just wait until they give a statement.
Would they give a statement in this thread?

Which member? or would it be in the OP?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Time to ditch the old 0.51 -> 0.52 -> 1.0 patch routines

Willy D 1.0 (free)

Links on Patreon:
Google Drive:
MEGA:
Sync:
Torrent: Attached to this post

Last edited: