kingsv

May 5, 2018
i can not find enough 133 dolls @@, need help,
i read the walkthrough
where are 3 more doll in version 0.32
both path incest or non incest

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
The dolls are exactly where Blup's walkthrough says they are. If you don't see them there, then you haven't progressed enough to spawn them.
Okey, thanks. You could tell me how to start the quest with Natalie? please. I don't know where i must start.

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
Hi. I have a question. Maya is stuck in the lesbian scene in Studio B. I need her back in her appartment to get the rest of her photos. is that possible. Any help ?

Sep 25, 2017
Don't know if it was posted somewhere but there is a bug with the Eliza bronze doll. If I click on it, the name is ok but every other doll I click on after their name is bugged. I have to geet out of the doll collection and come back. I only saw it for the Eliza Bronze doll.

Todd Stewart

Jun 13, 2017
I'm having this weird problem on Mac where my cursor won't go past this invisible boundary. Does anybody know how to fix this?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm having this weird problem on Mac where my cursor won't go past this invisible boundary. Does anybody know how to fix this?
I assume you're playing 0.32.
Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D 032 . Open config.ini. Copy and paste here (in a spoiler).

Sep 8, 2018
This game is fuckin' great. I'm really thinking to become Patreon for the first time. But, mom's path is little bit short, I mean not all path, just mom(violette)'s corruption. I hope, it will be expanded.

Reactions: AereGo
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes