markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
scratch that...i'm blind.
It didn't matter anyway....tha appears to be the end of the content anyway with one final scene with sophie.
I was hoping for some more angel content:(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hmm, that contains the game engine which is updated. A while back this was also thecase and then in Linux the old visplayer didn't work with the newer game files. So be carefull. It seems you know what you're doing, but in this forum I see others who don't :). Mix and match is fine for experimenting, but in the end Visionaire must fix the bug they introduced...
It's been a while since someone accused me of knowing what I'm doing! :p

No problems running with the old executable. I've done all the content.

A suggestion for your enriched walkthrough: I've done everything on the incest path, but now I want to see the neighbor path. At the end of the walkthrough you could put a list of chapters that have branched content, along with the autosave number for each chapter and links to the walkthrough for each chapter.

@Nenad A. the issue with Jade's gold doll: picking up the doll increments the doll count, but gives the silver doll (which we already had). So the gold doll is still marked as available.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dunno if anyone posted real life singing about buttholes yet, but this song is fire and needs to be included in the game.

Reactions: Krull

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I was searching for this information, but couldn't find it: How many characters there is? Is there many that involve incest? I know the Mom is, that is great, but sisters, cousins, etc...?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Stuck at 131 dolls....been going back and forth from area to area looking for them and I can't seem to find anymore:(

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys ehm i need some help.
Last version i play was the v0.21 @_@ now i see the v0.31 and... i understand that i need to download 3 file. But the game is about 9gb? Or i am see something wrong? I mean every file i see look like 3.9 or 3.3. Do i see well or i am see something wrong?

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Hi guys ehm i need some help.
Last version i play was the v0.21 @_@ now i see the v0.31 and... i understand that i need to download 3 file. But the game is about 9gb? Or i am see something wrong? I mean every file i see look like 3.9 or 3.3. Do i see well or i am see something wrong?
the last version is 32 ..and yes the game is that big so you can download the game from the op and then install the new version or wait till is updated and download all the game at once ...better idea would be a torrent downloads all the game at once not in peaces

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
download the torrent from here is the latest version + Walkthrough
oh...if that's the whole game then i'll wait for the patch. dont want to download that huge file again ^_^'

Reactions: erikus

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
oh...if that's the whole game then i'll wait for the patch. dont want to download that huge file again ^_^'
If you look in the torrent there is also only the update*
The torrent give you an ehm how to say gigantic file really 21gb >.>
Because the file have the windows, the mac and the update only.
So i just download the full game and the update

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
I was searching for this information, but couldn't find it: How many characters there is? Is there many that involve incest? I know the Mom is, that is great, but sisters, cousins, etc...?
Two sisters, aunt, cousin (since the last patch), mother-in-law, sister-in-law.

Reactions: GopnikDude
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes