Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, this is a really great game with lots of interesting and funny content. I just started a couple of days ago, and am probably a little more than halfway into the seriously good stuff! The wife just got home and the shit storm begins!:p I especially like the guitar music in Jeb Village and wondering if it's original and/or published? Thanks.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
That is true, it's due this argument. Reason I have disabled it is that batch script was "buggy" and messing up with network share permissions which I was unable (probbably due to lack of my windows experience) workaround.

I can remove that flag for next version, but I'm not sure if it would work.
I found a workaround by using a soft link from the network share to a folder on a local device, so for me personally, it's not a big issue.

I've been experiencing problems with network shares for quite some time, and one of the reasons this is an issue is a quite obscure feature in Windows that isn't that well documented. The problem is that a folder mounted for the user you are logged in as, is not mounted for the admin account you elevate to when you run something as an admin. The results are usually seemingly strange errors complaining about files and folders not existing when the user clearly sees them. The only proper solution I've found when working with systems needing access to shared folders, is to open a command prompt as admin, and then run 'net use x: \\my.network.share' to mount the share to x:. After this, the path is accessible even when running as admin.

This approach, however, is more than a bit tricky to implement in the bat-script needing the access.

Reactions: kolobezka

thinksexygames

Jul 11, 2017
have played many versions and love the game however am done since zippyshare has the save updater and they are forcing the download of an app to get the file. Mega is the best!

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I found a workaround by using a soft link from the network share to a folder on a local device, so for me personally, it's not a big issue.

I've been experiencing problems with network shares for quite some time, and one of the reasons this is an issue is a quite obscure feature in Windows that isn't that well documented. The problem is that a folder mounted for the user you are logged in as, is not mounted for the admin account you elevate to when you run something as an admin. The results are usually seemingly strange errors complaining about files and folders not existing when the user clearly sees them. The only proper solution I've found when working with systems needing access to shared folders, is to open a command prompt as admin, and then run 'net use x: \\my.network.share' to mount the share to x:. After this, the path is accessible even when running as admin.

This approach, however, is more than a bit tricky to implement in the bat-script needing the access.
I'm planning to use custom installer detecting the permissions issues (like nasty paths in windows, bad dir permissions) and then optionally requesting admin privilege.

Funny thing is, that on unix/linux machines, there is not such a lot of this issues, so I magically forgot all those workarounds in few years on nix :-D

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really like the guitar music in Jeb Village, and wonder if it's original and/or published. I'd like to hear the entire composition. Thanks.(y)

Reactions: liondorient

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
I got a bug where i have a message saying "what the hell" all the time on top of me, even if i restart or load other saves, it stays there, any solution?

alucardo44

Jan 2, 2019
hi all

Some one pls share %100 complate any save files in there ?
im tired to search anything =)

i have 127 dools and 495 photo 11 portofilo // collection complate - lingeria complate

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I answered this 2 pages ago and it's also inside first page in FAQ. But if you still want quick answer it's: Game is already compressed. Reason why game takes so much of HDD is simply cause EVERYTHING in game is animated and this is huge game (more then 16h of gameplay if you start from begin) it has more then 300 sex animations in full motion...
when are we going to get to bang our wife?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I really like the guitar music in Jeb Village, and wonder if it's original and/or published. I'd like to hear the entire composition. Thanks.(y)
It's made by me but with using software not actual guitar (that song) you may download all soundtrack from my game here: (it is free for everyone) that as all other musics on this soundtrack are made for Willy D game, so there is no "whole" version of any of this :) It's made to be short loops so it fits game.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

joypinse

May 5, 2018
It's made by me but with using software not actual guitar (that song) you may download all soundtrack from my game here: (it is free for everyone) that as all other musics on this soundtrack are made for Willy D game, so there is no "whole" version of any of this :) It's made to be short loops so it fits game.
i also have to say some of the songs are fantastic - the village one beeing one of them!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the thought but you attached the one for Los Labia. Jeb Village has the busty senorita in the sexy red dress dancing in front of the sitting guitar player.

Reactions: liondorient
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes