I play this game from the start till ending
    This game is worth to play and have very good details
    Really hot Model and animated sex scenes
    Good Comedy and Funny Story
    10/10
  2. 2.00 star(s)

hakarlman

The Minimal Effort of Willy D.

"Embark on an adventure where the mere act of walking around causes women to call you handsome, then instantly have sex with you, for absolutely no reason. Enjoy a game where you're constantly looking at some chumpy looking guy instead of purely focused on beautiful women. Enjoy a game where you have to constantly alt tab to check a walkthrough, over & over & over again."

Pros

- Programming wise, the game is very well done. The guy's development skills are good.
    - Mrs. Maria was a hot idea and her renders were above average, but the writing for her was non-existent. She had no personality. She was the same empty shell as all the other women.
    - There was this photographer guy in the apartment. He had a girlfriend. I think they were swingers. He actually put some effort into writing and fleshing that out. The photographer seemed like an interesting person with flaws. His girlfriend was also abnormal, out of the norm. It was a good attempt at writing. More of that is needed for all the girls., it makes things interesting.

I really, really, really tried to get into the game, but the constant need to alt tab was killing me. I was alt tabbing like almost 5-7 times per minute instead of just enjoying the game, because you literally have no idea what to do in game.

Cons

I can't just give the game 1 star out of 5, because the developer put a lot of effort into this game. Some of it had potential, some of the women were attractive. His development skills are good, but he doesn't know how to guide the player in game, so they don't have to alt tab constantly to check a walkthrough. Too many developers neglect the quest log and it prevents accessibility to the game. It's detrimental. It's the sole reason why so many devs don't get more patreon subs IMO.

- The women throw themselves at you in a way that's a complete turn off. Guys are usually the ones who make the first moves and seduce the women. In this game, it's the other way around. Willy has ZERO game, he literally does absolutely nothing, except walking around, and the women want to have sex with him for reasons not even specified, because he can walk around really good I guess? What? "That man sure knows how to walk, I guess I'll go up to him and offer to suck his dick."

Willy: "I'm going to find a fuse for this fuse box." .... WTF?! Why?! You could've just taken the stairs. Basically the developer wanted you to enjoy a random voyeur scene in the elevator. It was a good idea to surprise the player like that, but the excuse to find and fix the fuse box, just to see that random scene was completely unnecessary, it only forced me to alt tab tons of times in trying to figure that quest out.

- Render Quality is outdated, but some of the models look good like Mrs. Maria.
    - The Schoolgirl in the village was actually rendered in a good manner. It may have been a more reason character after he improved his rendering skills.
    - Too many of the models look the same.
    - Mrs. Maria was a hot concept, but she instantly praises Willy as being the perfect man. She had no personality, no characters traits. Just, "Oh willy you're so handsome, so great." Her Daughter says, "Oh, I agree Willy is great."

He's basing this game off of another game from the 90's. I'm not allowed to mention other games here, but that 90's era kind of game is NOT popular. It's too tedious. They might have been popular in like 1990, but no one wants to control some idiot who walks around, who has ZERO game, and looks like a complete chump. What's worse is you have to look at his stupid fucking face the entire game. He wouldn't even make a good antagonist because he has ZERO personality, ZERO character qualities, HE'S NOTHING. Just an entity that walks for women to say, "You're so handsome, wanna have sex?" Am I supposed to feel as if I"m willy? There's no way, he's a complete fool and may even have brain damage, because he doesn't actually do anything except walk around. His brain damage may have hyper grown a mysterious part of the brain that emanates radio waves that causes women to just want to instantly suck his dick or get fucked by him.

women: "I will accidentally drop my pen then suck willy's dick."

WHAT?! That actually happened in the game.

Then Willy manages to squeeze out the words, "Ok."

I tried. I really tried. I made it as far as this village, but once that girl you spy on in the window just praised Willy for absolutely no fucking reason, I was done. It's not believable at all, not even by 1%.

You have to have SOME believability, or else it'll just feel stupid, stupid in a way that's NOT clever or witty, but just flat out dumb, stupid, and devoid of any thought.

He's trying to add QUANTITY of content, while sacrifing massive amounts of quality in character creation originality, writing, design, etc. In all fairness, the schoolgirl in the village was rendered good. I'll add that to the pros.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3195513

I never post on the site, but I've been following Mernad's game since v0.14 and it's one my favorites. The game stands out by offering an incredible variety of female models, ranging from average women to absolutely breathtaking beauties. My favorites are Selina and Giovanna, and if I had half of Numpad's talent, I'd make a game only with those two.

Unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to make too much money on patreon, and I assume it is because it lacks some elements that people want. If I were Nored, I'd sell my models to other developers since the lack of unique female models is one of the problems with most games. To give an example, the mom from Man of the House, or Janet from Treasure of Nadia, can be found in many games on the site. I haven't seen developers using Nenad's models, but it's their loss.

One complaint I have about the game is that, despite having a hint system, it is still easy to miss a lot of good content. Also, the game is huge, so you could end up playing for days without triggering some events because you forgot to say something to someone, or to collect something.

The NTR thing is one of the typical complaints about the game. I personally like it better with NTR.

The MC is Mr. Nice Guy, and all women want him for mysterious reasons. The story isn't extraordinary, you just go do some chores for a lady and she rewards you.

There isn't much character building, there aren't stats to maximize, just a lot of women to go through. Which is fine.

Currently(v1.0), there are some bugs in the game. You can't magnify some scenes, or the dolls, and sometimes parts of very few scenes are missing, and only the background is shown. Another bug I noticed is that you can't fast travel through all the doors with right click.

The game isn't too grindy at this stage, but, if the money pile is removed, it has the potential of becoming too grindy, because the MC cannot earn enough money doing quick chores. And there is no point in doing chores for money even in real life.

Nemat kept updating this game regularly, but he's going to start a new project, so the updates might get slower. I hope EON would be just as unique as this project.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Diconica

I'm going to be up front and make it clear I have an issue with part of the story.
    That being the part Willy is ok with his wife getting fucked by others. Personally, I'm not the type of person to share women. That totally killed the story for me there. I'll however and try and be fair and mindful that not everyone has that issue. I can't say if the game is deserving of an NTR tag because I stopped there. That was the end of the game for me.

The Story is basically you follow a horn dog of a man around on his exploits around the town he lives in. It's rather good and humorous. There isn't much that is serious in the game. It isn't written from that standpoint.

The art. It's ok. It isn't the greatest renders in the world or the worst.
    Frankly, you will probably enjoy it.

Issues: I hate waiting for willy to walk some place. You can double click and speed up his pace some but it still time wasted. Because you have to do this a lot in the game it is a lot of time wasted.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Charon XXX

Developer Nanad or something did a great job. One of the best games for me. I like adventure and combined with adult content and a different graphic style, it's still unbeatable. One of the things that I really enjoy are collectibles, especially statuettes and portfolios, but the others are also nice, especially the underwear related to the progress in the portfolio. (y)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tamert101

Can only use superlatives to describe this game. It really is nothing short of phenomenal. I have no doubt that an incredible amount of work went into it. The renders are incredible, the sheer amount of content is unseen before in any game of the genre. The hint and tracking system could really do with an overhaul though as could the user interface. I am not sure if NTR and sharing are avoidable, so it may not be everyone's cup of tea. There are a few bugs here and there and minor continuity issues but it would still any high budget adventure game a run for its money,
  7. 5.00 star(s)

tropicalstorm

Without a doubt, one of the best games on the site. An old school point and click type adventure, the models and animations are top-notch. This game has more content than any other game on this site, by a long shot. The models/settings are diverse, the pacing is great and there are only a few of the absurd puzzles that you see in point and clicks often, where it might have made sense to the dev, but the player is going to likely just look up a walkthrough. Tons of collectibles and one of the few games on this site that is actually fun to play. Most other adult games are objectively bad games but are worth playing for the animations. Not the case here, you get a great game and great sexy times.

If I had one small criticism(and this is nitpicking at best), it's that the scenes aren't as natural as some other genres can accomplish. For instance, in a visual novel, you will see various camera angles throughout a conversation, eventually leading up to the climax. It can be very cinematic honestly when well done. In this game, the models are in the world and animated, which is great, but they just sit in their idle animation the whole conversation so all sex scenes are two people standing next to each other, a bunch of dialogue happening, and eventually when you click on the right dialogue options, you are teleported to seeing both in a bed naked. To be clear, this is a small, personal change I'd love to see in AOW2 but even if it wasn't in there, not even close to losing even half a star, the game is that good.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

MikoKju

Mepod is the man!
    There is quite a lot of content(MASSIVE) and it is not boring at all.
    The models seem a bit different from your typical renpy games but still worth many faps.
    tis a MASTERPIECE! imo.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

piedpiper423

bravo!love this game so much,best 3D game i have ever played ,besides those wonderful girls,I also like the humer vibe(so to speak……)of the game,love the trophy dolls,the profiles,underwears,all those collections,hope to see it get finished,definitely masterpiece!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

japanfan6969

Since i discovered to play this kind of adult games this is absolut the best i ever played. Story is topp, Dialogues topp and very funny (Nemad, Nerud, Nemod....... very very funny and self-deprecating ;)) And on top the animated scenes (especially the 3some scenes)
    But I would subtract respectively 0,05 points ;) because of missing a bj-scene with Candy (solo) and Leila and also missing a 3some with Stella and Leila. Thats only my personal opinion and a wish for next updates ;)
    I'd like to advice everybody to play this game (but only if you have a SSD Hard Disk) to have fun with all the beautiful girls.
    But WARNING: Don't play the game on several days in a row - maybe you will get a typewriters-cramp ;):p:ROFLMAO:
  11. 2.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

I was going to give this game a higher rating but after getting forced MMF scenes that I don't find interesting I have to give it a lower rating. Plus the MC is a bumbling idiot that is getting cucked by other male npc's at every turn in the game.

My next game I try I will be paying more attention to the tags for the type of game I'm playing. FFM scenes are great or watching lesbians, but I have to draw the line at Cuckolding, NTR, and blueballing. Maybe NTR isn't really in this game but is sure seems like it. Maybe when the MC actually grows a pair and decides to form complete sentences without looking and acting like a complete fool this game might get a better star rating and review.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

MrSwinDall

A fully animated game is appreciated! I'd say the puzzles are decent, but I'd like to see more of them and with varying rewards. Overall a willy good game: had some laughs; had some struggles, but I find it can be monotonous at times and that "Nenod" character gives me the heebie-jeebies!
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Prorably the most enjoyable game allaround. Theres so much to do yet its very rewarding.
    Since Its very much advanced and looks real good im many ways, if you get bored, looks will always get you hooked until you reconnect, though i dont think boredom can happen cause it has hilarious moments.

The only thing i would change is the stockings fetish that is out of control, almost literally, and the fact that theres way too many cumhots, Hj and BJ.
    Also when creampies happen, when they do, is almost everytime in the same posture and the same camera angle. I would work on giving more possibilities. There are, but very few at this stage.
    Also i would try to add something to the buttons sex scenes, but that would be too much.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jackdrizzt

Excellent Game . Excellent Graphicş Excellent Clothe Model . Creative , Mom and Daughter , Milf and mature woman , Harem are good idea , I love to follow the game, Nenod Nenad whatever . Oyun guzel bravo oynamaya değer
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Amedeeaa

This is definitely one of the best adult games around. The good stuff has already been mentioned a few times:
    good looking models, a ton of content, funny situations and conversations, two different routes for replayability etc.
    Now there are a few downsides, which are imho not so bad:
    The gameplay is a bit slow and I ran into a couple of bugs. Once or twice, on the mountain, I somehow managed to get off the proper path and it was impossible to get back. I had to load. So you should save a lot. I guess an auto-save function would be an improvement. But honestly, there is only one guy doing all the work, what do you expect?
    It's fantastic, play it!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

the_observant

This game is one of my top favorite games.

There are tons of hot scenes with high quality character renders.

The internal dialogue between Willy and his 'third leg'(I think everyone knows who am I refer to) is also hilarious.

The game is playable on computers with low specs.

There is no backward save compatibility yet, but the latest version saves are available for both routes with every incoming new updates.

Updated walkthroughs are also available with every incoming new updates.

Overall, it's a very user friendly and high quality game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

KingBel

This is the first game of this type that I have become a patron of. It is simply the best. It is everything that we hoped the old Sierra LSL games could be. Nemod, keep doing what your are doing!

Look forward to the story unfolding and even more opportunities being added.

One request, could you possibly add an option to have both game storylines in one (i.e. incest and non-incest).. some text may have to be amended in dialogue, but it would be a great if this could be added. :) Pretty please! :)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Reapxer

Best adult game ever. Even though it is a 2.5D game, it's much better than all the 3D adult games. Two most impressive thing about this game are, Multiple NCPs and free roaming. Story has quite good humor. I would say only one thing to the creator, 'Keep doing what your are doing!'
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

WOW, huge content. Pretty cool game. So in detail:

1. Art - very well done, beautiful art, the character and the writer seem to have a thing for stockings and heels, milf's and hot ladies...well so do I so that worked out very nicely. Sex scenes are well done.

2. Lots of story, not a brain crushing game, more leisure suit Larry style, lots to do, and some story in there. Main focus is the problem solving and discovering everything, even when you miss stuff, more content comes up ...you almost need a spreadsheet to keep track of everything.

3. Main Character...ok not a fan of the art...kinda a chubby, middle aged (although he as constantly refered to as a young man) kinda looks like pablo escobar...only pasty white skin. Horrible suit, and walks like a pile of shit in a bag. Seeing him bang ...well everything takes a bit to get used to. Some might find it funny...but really DEV...think about changing him. Even in a funny game, which it is very funny, I don't wanna play a character that isn't someone that I want to be. He would be better as almost anything else.

3. Seems like later in the game there seems to be some references to pregnancy, adding a edge to some of the encounters. I like that, and would love to see it expanded on. As well some more edge to future encounters. Doesnt seem like there is any deep development happening. Pregnancy risk, consequenses...everyone loves him, he doesnt seem to fall in love..even his wife easily forgives him, and he really doesn't have much love for her.

4. Navigation, is fine, sometimes irratating as you have to click a bit and screen movement is a pain. Double click and right click on destination is your friend.

5. Threesomes...towards the end of the current update, lots of threesomes get pushed on you. Not a fan, of sharing, other dicks, etc. An option to miss this would be nice, but it seems to be built into the story.

6. Still five stars because of the huge effort, potential, great art, huge game. I played for 5 days, even with the hint sytem and a bit of the walkthough.

Really wish a tie in for scene replay with the doll screen in the future. Lots of amazing sceens with the ladies, a spot where you can go and check it out would be awesome.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kourosh

One of the greatest games ever, as well as one the biggest ones. The story and tasks are a little silly but very fun. the animations and characters are awesome. The collectible system is really engaging and sometimes frustrating. Lot's of different fetishes to keep your engine going. The MC is pretty much the ugliest MC you can find yet everyone in the game thinks of him as incredibly handsome :ROFLMAO: Download it and enjoy, it will keep you busy for quite some time.