3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
How much memory is it needed to play most recent versions? (yes i mean internal memory not RAM) I cant stop to make it crash at loading ._.

Ast7

Jan 17, 2023
How's the patch going? we are really waiting for you)
Been a bit busy for some weeks. Also, they made it way harder to crack after removing the login system. I feel like they don't actually have all the items in the demo version, like not available in the game package, so getting em is impossible. Lets just pray someone actually uploads 0.6 so that it can be cracked.

manfredixon

Apr 17, 2022
I don't own a VR headset (yet), but this game is still friggin great in desktop mode, albeit a tad wonky! One of the few interesting titles I'm keeping my eyes on... Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Erogamer_x

Konzorik

Mar 15, 2023
you can put several items in...
But the game is not very good yet

Last edited:

69HAM69

Jul 7, 2023
Please help open then closed game now I can’t log in without accoun what is the email And pass of the account used when first opening the game

jimisfat

Sep 7, 2023
This is one of the best adult vr games I have played. The model posing and movement recording works fantastic. Performance/graphics is good too. I don’t know why they are focussing on this Lab experiment feature in Version 6 as they need to enhance the features they have. Get rid of the creature stuff. Add more maps, be able to customize the girls bodies, add sexy clothing and male models. This is a game I will support when it is available on Steam.

Reactions: Erogamer_x
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes