Seeking Adult games with big freedom but without constant repetition of the same routines?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Most adult games are either a story where the player always has the choice of two or sometimes more options in the dialogue, or some kind of sandbox, where there are more accessible locations and interactions at one time, but the style of the game is: "Repeat the same events twenty times to improve the relationship or increase the girl's corruption, to make a new option avaliable."

The example of the first category is "My Girlfriend's Amnesia". The story is not bad, but although the game is created in an RPG maker that creates an illusion of free movement, you can usually interact in just one place and everything else is just the background at a given moment.

An example of the second category is "College Life." At one point, you have more activities you can do, but you have to repeat the activity many times to move.

Do you know any games where the player has a relatively big freedom but does not have to repeat the same routine for a long time? I do not mind if the game is short.
You know some games where the girls' daily schedule is somewhat random? In many games, you repeat exactly the same events at a certain time of day. For example, spying in the bathroom in the morning, watching TV in the evening, etc ..

Reactions: KingOfTheSpeedForce

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Only game I can think of that fits that definition for me is Coceter Chronicles. It's an RPGM but it's a fully populated worldspace with a story that you advance by doing main quest items, but with other events spread out over the worldspace that allow for you to do little standalone sexy things.

Only issue is, based on your picks and examples, I don't know if you'll play a Female Protagonist.

Reactions: ThatOneLamp

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I have nothing against the female protagonist. Thanks for the tip.
I mentioned two examples of RPG makers that use a very different approach, but the game does not necessarily have to be an RPG maker.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
has what you are looking for in terms of gameplay. If you're into big-tittties babes and playing an MC with a massive cock of course! ;)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I have nothing against the female protagonist. Thanks for the tip.
I mentioned two examples of RPG makers that use a very different approach, but the game does not necessarily have to be an RPG maker.
Eh, RPGm is technically the best engine for this level of freedom. Ren'Py and Unity are mostly used for VN, Dating Sims, and Life Sims. Unity has the capability to make more complex games, but no one's used it for that here yet. You could always search the 3D game tag, and assuming the mods have cleaned it up, a few of them will have a lot more player freedom, but I don't know that any are good.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017

It started as a RPGM but then converted to Ren'Py. It retains the ability to go to several different locations without the silly walking around mechanic of RPGM. There is also a lot of content. There is very little grind, just have to repeat a few shifts of work to make a bit of money, but the ratio of grind to content is very low.