• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Adult Game Suggestions For Girls ?

jexuzo

Oct 29, 2017
Most of the games I see are created to satisfy "men". So I'm looking for an adult game for girls including female protagonist. I checked a few of them and they seem to focused on showing female body. (Sorry for my english btw) Anyway, thanks for the suggestions :)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... Adult games for females are tricky. The largest market on a planet which is Japanese has basically only 2 types of games that can gather significant attention of females: yaoi (simple gay love) - girls seem to love that and otome (that's what you're looking for probably). There is always female protagonist and a bunch of different guys with whom you can romance. They're usually much more romantic than games for males and actual development and story is more important than sex scenes. Here you have a list of all otome games:
Just pick one with english flag and check if there is no sexual content in tags. If there isn't, it has erotic content as well. Lately I've played one otome game that I can recommend:
Voice acting is superb in this one

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ha! As if a bunch of horny, immature "men" would have a clue what a woman wants, let alone an adult game.

You're going to need to be a lot more specific if you want anyone to help you and get sufficient advice.

ie. fetishes, basic premise, graphics, game engine, etc.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
If you like visual novels you can't go wrong with

Great writing, good art, and a LOT of choices and paths.

Reactions: denydraskr

jexuzo

Oct 29, 2017
Ha! As if a bunch of horny, immature "men" would have a clue what a woman wants, let alone an adult game.

You're going to need to be a lot more specific if you want anyone to help you and get sufficient advice.

ie. fetishes, basic premise, graphics, game engine, etc.
I didn't think much about them. I'm looking for a game which a male body is shown generally and offering options for woman player.

jexuzo

Oct 29, 2017
If you like visual novels you can't go wrong with

Great writing, good art, and a LOT of choices and paths.
Yes, I've played that game and I love it! Thanks for the suggestion.

jexuzo

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm... Adult games for females are tricky. The largest market on a planet which is Japanese has basically only 2 types of games that can gather significant attention of females: yaoi (simple gay love) - girls seem to love that and otome (that's what you're looking for probably). There is always female protagonist and a bunch of different guys with whom you can romance. They're usually much more romantic than games for males and actual development and story is more important than sex scenes. Here you have a list of all otome games:
Just pick one with english flag and check if there is no sexual content in tags. If there isn't, it has erotic content as well. Lately I've played one otome game that I can recommend:
Voice acting is superb in this one
Thank you :) I'll take a look at that.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Well, you've already tried the only game that comes to my mind. Most games with female protagonist are still written by and for men.

I would suggest the Tlaero games. Female writer but all protagonist are men. However, since the games are written by a woman, the female characters are better fleshed out then is typical in these games and the stories definitely lean more to the romantic. You will see the male bodies in the sex scenes.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's a text game, so it may not be what you're looking for, but in my game ( ) I try to write the game to work for any set of gender preferences. Being a dude, I'm always open for feedback on how well it actually works.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sex&Glory/LOP Gold/Lesson of Passion has a quite few games.. Tori 500, Jordan 500, Eleanor Series, Lily in Hawaii, Sisters Teenage Family Sex Affairs, Kitsumi the Cheating Wife, Kim the Cheating Wife, Olivia Ellie & Paul (both), Girl with Tattoos and Roommates (both have male/female and female/female). Also worth noting is Outcast Academy Voodoo Girls but it's Lesbian only.

NudeNoodle

Jul 23, 2017
Well, I must admit I'm not really sure what you're looking for, but I can mention a couple you could try out.
First off there's "Cloud Meadow", where you have the option to play as a female character and you get to operate your own farm, but it's really early in development and has more than a few bugs as well. (It basically features sexual scenes with monsters, but the story seems to be really interesting.)
Then there's one that revolves around homosexual activities and you play as a male. Basically you're a guy that gets trapped in a dimension with animals instead of humans (as in they speak and they act like humans would). But I can't remember the name of it sadly. (It was honestly one of the few games I played through solely for the story and that says a lot since I'm basically only interested in boobs and asses xD)
Then we have "Good Girl Gone Bad", which as I can see has already been sugested, so I'll move on.
And last but not least there's "Mutiny". It's a game where, due to certain circumstances, you become the captain of a ship. You play as a female protagonist going by the name "Grace". The main focus of the game is to help out your crew "grow" as people. Most of the characters are futas and all of them (except Grace) are part animals. (Fair warning, if you're not into beastiality you should better avoid this one, since some of the crew's genitals are animal ones and they are depicted pretty accurately.)

If you're interested I could share a bunch more games you could try, yet not many of them would be "female friendly". If you do, message me, I would be more than happy to talk about my past experiences with the games I've played. :3