• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

adult first person view(FPS adult game)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Which remind me that I have a harem waiting me on some island in Fallout NV.
Now that you mention it, I completely forgot about my slave vault in Fallout 4...

But yeah, as far as adult FPS games go I don't think any patreon project can compete with a fully modded Fallout or Skyrim. Certainly not visually. Plus those games have actual engaging gameplay when you get tired of humping everything that moves.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Now that you mention it, I completely forgot about my slave vault in Fallout 4...

But yeah, as far as adult FPS games go I don't think any patreon project can compete with a fully modded Fallout or Skyrim. Certainly not visually. Plus those games have actual engaging gameplay when you get tired of humping everything that moves.
soooo is there any mode with story ...?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
soooo is there any mode with story ...?
No idea really.

Those are complete triple A titles with plenty of story on their own. If you're looking for mods that rewrite the entire game to some sort of sexquest where you dick down the princess or whatever you're on your own cause that's not what I'm looking for.
You'll find plenty of NPCs with sometimes quite unique storylines, plus a bunch of questlines and changes to the mechanics, but I'm really not sure what kind of additional story you're hoping to find.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
No idea really.

Those are complete triple A titles with plenty of story on their own. If you're looking for mods that rewrite the entire game to some sort of sexquest where you dick down the princess or whatever you're on your own cause that's not what I'm looking for.
You'll find plenty of NPCs with sometimes quite unique storylines, plus a bunch of questlines and changes to the mechanics, but I'm really not sure what kind of additional story you expect to find.
i already played skyrim and fallout and sort of still playing them
but iam asking you about adult mod with story line ....

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
i already played skyrim and fallout and sort of still playing them
but iam asking you about adult mod with story line ....
And I already replied to that question.
As I said, I'm not sure what kind (and how long) of a story you're looking for. Besides, you've already been linked to loverslab and the nexus by a helpful member of this community, so why don't you just look for yourself what's available.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Jesus, kids! I beg you! Go kuddle each other...

There's really not that much out there kimoo. It makes a big difference using fully featured 3D engines for a game and doing it first person style, compared to taking common 2D or 2.5D engines to reach the same when it comes to gameplay. So you got the choice of some projects trying to go full lewd game versus the modding scene with their pimped up non-lewd games. One mod advantage is you may play the main story and the lewd content is side quests which don't harm progress. Of course, because such content was not intended it may or may not fit in, depends on the modders how well they can integrate surplus plot. Some mods do have a background story which is an enrichment to the games, and rpgs are a worthwhile genre.

That said I remember another one that sadly got no bigger update in a while, but you may like it. Quite a good game idea I thought:

Best you can do is supporting the devs and try to persuade them to go on with their work, you're right. :/

Reactions: anne O'nymous

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Jesus, kids! I beg you! Go kuddle each other...

There's really not that much out there kimoo. It makes a big difference using fully featured 3D engines for a game and doing it first person style, compared to taking common 2D or 2.5D engines to reach the same when it comes to gameplay. So you got the choice of some projects trying to go full lewd game versus the modding scene with their pimped up non-lewd games. One mod advantage is you may play the main story and the lewd content is side quests which don't harm progress. Of course, because such content was not intended it may or may not fit in, depends on the modders how well they can integrate surplus plot. Some mods do have a background story which is an enrichment to the games, and rpgs are a worthwhile genre.

That said I remember another one that sadly got no bigger update in a while, but you may like it. Quite a good game idea I thought:

Best you can do is supporting the devs and try to persuade them to go on with their work, you're right. :/
you are very helpful thanks alot

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
One mod advantage is you may play the main story and the lewd content is side quests which don't harm progress. Of course, because such content was not intended it may or may not fit in, depends on the modders how well they can integrate surplus plot. Some mods do have a background story which is an enrichment to the games, and rpgs are a worthwhile genre.
The "side by side" way is probably the better one here ; especially since it's already a role playing game. You insert the lewd story you make in your head, inside the game story itself.
In New Vegas (I'll limit to this one) no one is a peaceful courier trying to improve the Mojave ; no, we are all more than that, more than what the real story tell us. So, just add the lewd content from the start and let the flow goes.
You are not anymore just some lone courier. No, you are the guy who want to improve the Mojave by a big increase of the population number. And for this you try to have the more child possible, seducing and impregnate as many girls as possible. And suddenly, it's not anymore some kind of, "yes, I'll do your stupid quest". No, it become, "You want me to do this quest for you ? Alright, you'll pay me with your body first".
There's also a mod that let you have sex with the sellers in exchange of some credits. So, you can play it "poor little girl in a cruel world", resisting to the temptation... Until the day you end up with just 1 HP at the end of the battle, and offer your body to the first seller you found, in exchange of something to heal you and some
ammunition. And little by little you let it grow, offering you to anyone who gave you a little help.

It's a role playing game, all is in your head anyway.

Reactions: Cirro84