Seeking Adult Clicker/Idle Games

Adelphia Scarlett

Dec 1, 2019
first off i just want to say i dont normally post on this site, i accidentally posted on the wrong thread so im posting here

a guilty pleasure of mine is clicker games. simple time burners. i havent found any good idle/clicker adult games. the best ive found was fap ceo. theres no clicker tag on this site so im looking for any suggestions for adult clicker games thank you everyone

games ive looked into or tried
My Slave Brothel/Bokuno dorei shokan
Attack on Moe II
Sakura Clicker
*all if not most nutaku games
crush crush

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
is there any crush crush DLC on this site? I’ve tried to search but nothing.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
is a relatively short clicker game, it doesn't really have graphics if that's something you care about.
It was alright, but I kinda wish it was a bit more fleshed out. And... Maybe some more graphics. And that the progression was a bit faster... Maybe there could be a spiritual successor, focusing on a woman this time. Buuuuut that's just my two cents.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG and Zephes

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Check out these two:
these are HTML/JS games that run in yor browser. Click the girl to accumulate "ahe" (ahegao points?), use it to buy upgrades that make the girl lewder. Art updates when you reach a certain amount of each upgrade.
I enjoyed them both very much.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
It was alright, but I kinda wish it was a bit more fleshed out. And... Maybe some more graphics. And that the progression was a bit faster... Maybe there could be a spiritual successor, focusing on a woman this time. Buuuuut that's just my two cents.
I think someone is/was trying to do a spiritual successor to it but for some reason thought using latest unreal engine to do that would be a good idea, which seems like bit of an overkill for an idle game.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I think someone is/was trying to do a spiritual successor to it but for some reason thought using latest unreal engine to do that would be a good idea, which seems like bit of an overkill for an idle game.
Oh god, yeah, Unreal Engine is definitely too much, even for a "it's for the graphics" excuse. Unity probably should have been the logical "next step"...

WalterRat

Dec 9, 2022
Assuming it was never finished right?